Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first pic... each religion has an influence of 7%, is that the coincidence?

Edit: 600th Post!!!!!!! [party]

The first pic... each religion has an influence of 7%, is that the coincidence?

Edit: 600th Post!!!!!!! [party]

i think the coincidence is the fact that both were found in Delhi...

No, the coincidence is that Hinduism & Buddism were found in India & in real life, Hinduism & Buddism were also found in India

Joan of Arc seems a little... hairier than I expected.

I really dislike stereotypes. Is this really the place for another juvenile attack on French hygiene?

:D

I think they are referring to the Prophet avatar looking the same for all no mater what name is used. Did you know you can rename the unit?

Though I suspect by your smiley that you knew that. It's just funny that they all look the same, I mean it would be nice to at least have a Female sprite figure for the Female GP.

Long-time lurker here. The first four screenshots come from Rhye's and Fall of Civilization RAND (first release). The really strange borders are a result of the game reserving space just before a new civilization is born.

Egad, we mustn't risk contaminating our pristine Babylonian borders with filthy Greek culture. Recall our culture to the capitol.

Drat, now the unwashed Persians are onto us. We must retreat even further. The starvation of the citizens of Babilu is a small price to pay.

They can have our copper, but they'll never have our priceless mountain peak.

The impressive Roman fleet guards a pond from enemy ducks.

The next step in elephant evolution.

This was not "worldbuildered". It's a rather strange result of the Perfect World map scrypt. Good thing the Mongols have oil or else they'd be screwed.:p

This was not "worldbuildered". It's a rather strange result of the Perfect World map scrypt. Good thing the Mongols have oil or else they'd be screwed.:p

Can anyone say Gp farm?:gp::gp::gp:

Ah, I've seen better guys. :lol:

Hey guys,

Back for Civ3 there used to be a Screenshot of the Day feature that highlighted a funny, unusual, or odd screenshot every day (at least initially) on the main page, along with a caption/explanation. I was thinking that it would be good to resurrect this idea for Civ4. Are you guys interested in this idea? Do you think there is enough material, either from recent screenshots or future ones? You would probably be able to submit nominations via email if we went through with this...

Let me know what you think! :)

Hey guys,

Back for Civ3 there used to be a Screenshot of the Day feature that highlighted a funny, unusual, or odd screenshot every day (at least initially) on the main page, along with a caption/explanation. I was thinking that it would be good to resurrect this idea for Civ4. Are you guys interested in this idea? Do you think there is enough material, either from recent screenshots or future ones? You would probably be able to submit nominations via email if we went through with this...

Let me know what you think! :)

Sure, I think it'd be a great idea. Does it have to be a funny one or will any subject matter do?

Civilization IV: Raping the laws of causality on a regular basis. :lol:

As an aside, the reason why I'm in the middle of an ice cap is because I'm letting the AIs build a scenario for me.

I think they are referring to the Prophet avatar looking the same for all no mater what name is used. Did you know you can rename the unit?

Though I suspect by your smiley that you knew that. It's just funny that they all look the same, I mean it would be nice to at least have a Female sprite figure for the Female GP.

I really dislike stereotypes. Is this really the place for another juvenile attack on French hygiene?

:D

Marie Curie has the same problem.

No. All of you are wrong. The reason why the "Joan of Arc" picture is funny because Joan of Arc is French in real life & in the pic, she is born in England. France's enemy in the Hundred Year's War.

Sure, I think it'd be a great idea. Does it have to be a funny one or will any subject matter do?

It could be funny, but it doesn't have to be. Just about any out-of-the-ordinary screenshot would do.

Is anybody else interested in a Screenshot of the Day feature?

I really liked the SOTD in Civ III. I think a Civ IV one would be cool.

No. All of you are wrong. The reason why the "Joan of Arc" picture is funny because Joan of Arc is French in real life & in the pic, she is born in England. France's enemy in the Hundred Year's War.

Shhhhhh! We're being cheeky; don't tell. :D

I'd been interested in it, Ginger_Ale. I think everyone pretty much is, they're just too lazy to reply. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom