Better BUG AI Bug

Sorry, it would probably do me better to post this in the Better BUG AI mod thread but somehow I can't find it. I downloaded it from the Downloads section on the site and there was no discusion thread I could find so I was just like "Eh, alright" I have heard good stuff about it and all.

The point is I am getting strange bugs in the mod. Below is a screenshot of a warrior that got damaged and is healing. In it you can see a message that appears and never goes away "BUGOptions: Cannot find the settings folder" My tech bar is pink (although it usually takes 3-4 turns for it to turn pink if I start a new game. In the first couple turns, its normal.) as are 2 squares above the warrior. I assume these to be missing graphic files and as for the settings folder, I have no clue. There is a settings folder in the Mod folder. All I did was download the rar, extracted it to C:/My Docs/My Games/BTS/Mods folder. I was wondering if someone can point me to the BBAI thread or I figure this is probably a common problem that I don't know about.

Attachments

• BUG.JPG
    BUG.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 60
The point is I am getting strange bugs in the mod. Below is a screenshot of a warrior that got damaged and is healing. In it you can see a message that appears and never goes away "BUGOptions: Cannot find the settings folder" My tech bar is pink (although it usually takes 3-4 turns for it to turn pink if I start a new game. In the first couple turns, its normal.) as are 2 squares above the warrior. I assume these to be missing graphic files and as for the settings folder, I have no clue. There is a settings folder in the Mod folder. All I did was download the rar, extracted it to C:/My Docs/My Games/BTS/Mods folder. I was wondering if someone can point me to the BBAI thread or I figure this is probably a common problem that I don't know about.

I'm not sure, but somehow I think BUG needs to be extracted into C:/Program Files/.../BTS/Mods folder. And perhaps because this seems to be about BUG, you could ask there.

I'm not sure, but somehow I think BUG needs to be extracted into C:/Program Files/.../BTS/Mods folder.
This. And it's true for all mods. Never install mods into the ...\My Docs\My Games\...-directory, almost all mods will act buggy if they're put there.

Cheers, LT.

Top Bottom