Civ IV Live Streaming

That concludes that section...UN wins are exciting ^_^. Maybe I'll do something else next time. Possibly. Then again, completely peaceful UN wins aren't overwhelmingly common on the forum :p.

I can't always watch the games 'exactly when' you post them, so could you leave up at least the last game you did on the latest videos section?

Why are you leaving up the MadScientist RPC from like 2 weeks ago?

I will attempt to shake out the technical difficulties soon.

In the mean time, streaming NC Asoka @ immortal, a good transition from our last game spawning next to him...

After flopping NC Asoka, we're on a roll, edging a narrow, nuke-filled game as aztec and a complete obliteration and conquest of PC Qin.

Now streaming another fractal game.

Now streaming PC Qin...

Thanks for leaving it up. I can't exactly watch the game on a weekday at 4 in the morning. ;)

Oops! It was the India game that I was mistaken for. Could you leave up your streams for at least 24 hours? I want to watch them, but I can't watch them when I'm asleep. ;)

Are these done? Or is TMIT taking a really long winter break? Just curious because I never really saw anything about when/if we'll see these again

Are these done? Or is TMIT taking a really long winter break? Just curious because I never really saw anything about when/if we'll see these again

TMIT has been taking a long winter break from streaming in order to fix certain game shortcomings ;).

Now I'll probably be back on in a week or so, but first I want to tackle the HoF challenger series. Maybe I'll even broadcast those.

TMIT has been taking a long winter break from streaming in order to fix certain game shortcomings ;).

Now I'll probably be back on in a week or so, but first I want to tackle the HoF challenger series. Maybe I'll even broadcast those.

Are we going to start seeing non UN wins?

Recording shouldn't require any bandwidth, though. Only streaming.

The issue is that it is the SITE that records it...

I could try doing the recording myself, but that would involve splitting videos to upload and somewhat of a performance hit.

Top Bottom