Medieval reskin shop

Just a preview, going with multiple shield designs. The mini-set should be done soon(tm).

Attachments

• Normans1.jpg
    Normans1.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 184
OK, done. First post updated with Norman 4-pack and a bonus Hospitaller Knight that was missing from the previous pack.

Someone needs to import all these units and their animations into a 3d program and scene a massive battle...

That looks amazing! :eek:

Awesome work, I can't wait to use these guys. :goodjob:

Although I was looking more for an earlier period too, like Anglo-Saxon guys. Not complaining, just for my own purposes these units are redundant. They will be replacing my medieval English however.

The Normans look great!

That looks amazing! :eek:

Awesome work, I can't wait to use these guys. :goodjob:

Although I was looking more for an earlier period too, like Anglo-Saxon guys. Not complaining, just for my own purposes these units are redundant. They will be replacing my medieval English however.

I'm glad you like them, and about Anglo-Saxons, as Xyth has said in the other thread, Realism Invictus has some really good Anglo-Saxon units, so I'm glad I didn't pick that one up :p

For something related but different, Plantagenets:

Attachments

• Plantagenets1.jpg
    Plantagenets1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 264
Very awesome, I'm glad you're still in business.

I am not asking you to make them, directly, but you seem to have a good handle on how these guys should look so what do you think I should do for ancient and medieval Dutch units?

Any progress on the English?

They need some final touch-ups but I've got no time to mod lately. I hope to release them by the end of the month together with some more knights and stuff. I've also got a lot of units from Feudal Japan that will be released this summer (you can see some in my profile screenshots).

I am not asking you to make them, directly, but you seem to have a good handle on how these guys should look so what do you think I should do for ancient and medieval Dutch units?

Ancient Dutch units should just be Frankish / ordinary Germanic units, and medieval ones would just be like the rest of HRE. Other than heraldry for knights, I can't see anything that could be different.

Good to hear.

As far as the Japanese go, I checked out your images and it seems as if that mod they are part of is pretty bad-ass, so I was just wondering if that was an available mod now to play and you are just adding units to it, or if that is a mod of your own making. Because it looks like something I'd like to play.

How do you install these unit packs?

Units (not just these, but all available in this subforum) aren't modpacks you can install, they're just graphics for other modders' to use how they want in their mods.

Here the basic tutorial on adding new units. If that turns out to be too complicated, you might want to check the Graphic modpacks section for installable modpacks that add many unit graphics, such as Varietas Delectat or Diversica.

Top Bottom