best civ for me?!

jokazc

Chieftain
Can someone tell me what civ would fit my game? I like to scout ( with scouts and ships).alway build Pyramids, and then Oracle or Hanging Gardens...And I like to be allies with citystates.I do tradition opener,full liberty and patronage.
So any ideas?

Egypt is probably the best civ for wonders. America is great for scouting and border expansion (if you need to buy tiles). Greece, and Siam are pretty good for CS.

Can someone tell me what civ would fit my game? I like to scout ( with scouts and ships).alway build Pyramids, and then Oracle or Hanging Gardens...And I like to be allies with citystates.I do tradition opener,full liberty and patronage.
So any ideas?

Greece since you like to scout\expend (assuming this, since you like building Pyramids, so you go Liberty?). Siam is also good for CS and HG is great wonder for them (to be honest, it's good for any civ :lol: )

You could also try Spain, part of the fun playing as Spain is exploring\scouting since you want to find (and settle if possible) almost every Natural Wonder on the map. :lol:

The Shoshone as you start with the pathfinder, and when you settle a new city you get more land than normal. Ancient/Classical wonder whoring can be done with any civ on Emperor or lower if you take Monument to Gods Pantheon and unlock Aristocracy early. Having marble doesn't hurt, as does lots of Forrest to chop.

If you like to Scout, why not go Polynesia? A couple of Polynesian scouts can really do wonders exploring the world. Polynesia is a wonderful culture monger, as well, and would benefit from your standard tactics.

The Shoshone as you start with the pathfinder, and when you settle a new city you get more land than normal. Ancient/Classical wonder whoring can be done with any civ on Emperor or lower if you take Monument to Gods Pantheon and unlock Aristocracy early. Having marble doesn't hurt, as does lots of Forrest to chop.

most of the time I find maybe 2-3 ruins but it takes about 8 turns to make one pathfinder...you could make 2 scouts in that time

Top Bottom