JFD's The World According to Modders

Though honestly, the Civfanatics quotes thread should also be a thing.

I second this! Could possibly be a (small) wonder in the scenario.

Civfanatics' Quotes Thread (available at Civil Service):
+ 1 culture for each great work of writing

Or something..

Yeah, the wonders have gotta be great and innovative mods. Such as YNAEMP, CulDiv, E&D, P&P, ExCE, Civ IV Diplomacy, and crap I'm out of ideas someone help pls

Not to forget the most important of them all: Traits Balance GoldPrime++ (or what ever it's called)!

Edit: totally off topic, but right now I'm sitting at the university I'm attending, trying to finish a scientific paper on the differences between Decartes', Fermat's and Roberval's (among others) use of the concepts of indivisibles and infinitesimals in the calculation of quadratures, cubatures, etc. in a pre-Newton/Leibniz world. It's almost done, but instead of finishing it, I'm just sitting here imagining how awesome the TWAtM scenario is going to be :)

Don't forget EUI and More Luxes.

"Yeah, we want a piece of that sweet modder money you must be raking in."
- Nutty

That's all I have today. :p

Oh, and I was going to totally overhaul the AW civ, so hopefully I get around to doing that soon.

Thought I'd add another great quote to an already extensive list by AW, after listening to the latest modcast

"Hey guys, my name is Jett also known as TPangolin, and welcome to the Modcast, the Civilization 5 podcast centered around modding, content creation, and not actually playing the game because we're all too busy fluffing around in Photoshop and Notepad++. Just for some fair warning, this podcast will be available to download for $2.99, a bargain if you ask me, keeping in mind that 75% of the profits will go to fuel the fires in the bottomless pits of our empty soulless hearts. 25% will actually go towards the restoration of our dignity."
- TPangolin

ViceVirtuoso should use that as the wonder quote for his Monetised Steam Workshop mod. :p

Maybe it's time I stop drinking and podcasting at the same time haha.

What's going on with this mod?

How goes the necromancy? :)

Yes, he plans to. This is the main reason for the revival of this thread over the past few months.

Perhaps you should read a couple of pages before asking something like that.

Ooh, and I found this quote:

"I apologize for the slowness of my modding, about the speed of a coconut-laden snail. Going uphill. On a 90 degree slope. And also dead."
- AW

Also, if there are still plans to include myself, I'd like to drastically change them first. I also support adding wonders and, if JFD is up to it, E&D support, but it does, after all, double the workload. Maybe if we all pitched in... maybe if we all submitted the coding for our own E&D?

Yes, he plans to. This is the main reason for the revival of this thread over the past few months.

Perhaps you should read a couple of pages before asking something like that.

Perhaps you should read a couple of pages and see I was part of them....
I asked because he said "it was put down".

Which implicitly refers to the original mod, not the planned update :crazyeye:

I have no regrets.

Spoiler :

Also, here's the CL Icon with a 12 Pointed star representing all of our Historical Civs so far;

Is that how all you aussies look like? going to NZ in a few weeks should I get a gun?

Great editing, looks hilarious. :rotfl:

Top Bottom