TarcisioCM's Civilizations

They gave me units, gave me a DOF, and then backstabbed me.

Glad to see that they are behaving as intended. :p

Played a bit as updated Parthians - didn't quite get to try out the horde proper, since it'd have taken me way too long to get them in gear against the encroaching Sami and barbarians pillaged the Tribe I'd wanted to make a city to get and in general it wasn't ideal, but I'll attempt again another time. Primary thing of concern seems to be a minor error in that Great Musician decision - it seemed to have costed me about 50 gold more than it was supposed to? As in it left me at about -40 for a bit, but then it went back to 0-ish the next turn despite my GPT only being around 7. Is this just coding witchery I wasn't meant to gaze upon? Or just the game isn't supposed to have negative gold so it just cheats and sets it back to 0 or above ASAP

Yup, I had made it cost 250 gold at first but then decreased it to 200 and forgot to actually change it. I'll patch it shortly

For the next Civ, you say it'll be a khanate? Does it require GK? because I all other Khanates mods that I see require GK, and I have no idea why.

I mean I can understand Mongol DLC but GK?

For the next Civ, you say it'll be a khanate? Does it require GK? because I all other Khanates mods that I see require GK, and I have no idea why.

I mean I can understand Mongol DLC but GK?

They'd likely require G&K or BNW because of dependencies on mechanics from those expansions.

Yes, but requiring both GK and BNW makes little sense, as aside form civs, BNW has all mechanics introduced in GK and it's own.

That's as far as I know at least.

But, maybe they used a texture from those expansion. But I've never seen a texture being used for a dependency, usually if you play it without that and it requires a texture form that xpac it gives you errors but lets you play.

In this case, I can't even enable them in the menu. *sigh* My quest continues....

I don't know about G&K, all I know is that my civs require (And have a dependency on) BNW

The mystery countinues.. I'll have to contact those mod authors.

Any hints on which khanate? :)

Please?

Any hints on which khanate? :)

Please?

I suck at teasing civs so I mostly don't even try to.

So here's some really small random piece of their map:
Spoiler :

This is the most generic geographical reference about a khanate you could ever get like srsly if someone gets this right I'll implode

lets try this a couple more times

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Nogai horde? those two bodies of water are the Caspian and Ural sea with no doubt in mind.
if you zoom in you can see where the border ends, pretty close the the historical borders.

My other assumption would be the golden horde for the same reason.

1) Crimea
2) Golden Horde?

If you're talking about the first map, I have
Spoiler :
already (5 minutes is all it takes to crush all my hopes and dreams)

I've been toying around with an idea for a present day German civ, what do you guys think?

Spoiler :

Top Bottom