Instant messaging?

plako

Emperor
After seeing this oyzar's message in the f.a.q thread

nope, you really have to discuss it in real time which is why it is ideal that all teams have some sort of synchronous communication tool internally...

I started to wonder, if it would make sense to have instant messaging system for our team? And what would be best system for this?

i regularly check the forums ...that's almost instant messaging for me ...
i dont think we will gain something from IM, bc if people are on ICQ/MSN/whatever they could just check the forums more often..

if it has to be some kind of IM i would recommend sth like IRC or other services where you dont have to setup a new account and invite each person manually.

MSN is the most convenient system for me. I already discuss the game a lot with Joshua368 there.

If anyone wants to add me on MSN, my address is:

unknownman102
at
hotmail
dot
com

(Spaced out to try to avoid any spambots later. ;) )

hmm...i had a forum outage for about 6-8 hours .. so IM might be a good idea for the future :sad:

hmm...i had a forum outage for about 6-8 hours .. so IM might be a good idea for the future :sad:
Yeah, the forum outage affected me too... seems to be site-wide. (There have actually been rather a lot of these outages the last few weeks... I wonder why.) :confused:

Top Bottom