Team SANCTA Diplomacy Thread (well sorta)

Joshua368

Warmongering builder
No we haven't met them yet, but apparently they are somehow anticipating it. (possibly through Mad Scientists) I'm assuming some others of you got the pm as well...

Memphus said:
where are you guys? we are looking everywhere :(

I know you can't tell me and we can't engage in diplo till we meet so we need to meet soon!

Memphus

To which I took the initiative to reply:

Joshua said:
To the north! Follow the northern coast! ;)

How do you know we're on the same continent though?

Woooo

I didn't get any such PM.

Interesting how they're sending us this just now. Seems rather more than coincidence that this is just after MS met us. I think it would be a half-reasonable deduction to make that SANCTA knows MS and heard from them that they met us on the same continent. It might also be half-reasonable to assume that SANCTA has met everyone except us. ;)

But yeah, we should probably wait until actually meeting them before chatting or revealing anything. Game rules, plus it kind of feels weird to be doing it anyway. :)

Not my game, but rather than sending PMs, the thing to do right now would be to relay any messages thru MS (assuming he knows you both). Would be a realistic (I hate that word in relation to games) method.

True. I guess in the spur of the moment you don't tend to think things through as much. ;)

Top Bottom