Team K.u.K

Bowsling

Deity
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to Team Kaiserlich und Königlich. Shortened to K.u.K. to avoid any sort of diplomatic nightmares (ö is Alt-148 on Windows if you care to go into long form). We are Austro-Hungarian themed, and expect some roleplaying from our members.

The Government:​

- The Emperor of Austria is the chief turn player. He logs in, moves the units, sets the research and production, etc. He is one of three members of the team authorized to represent Team K.u.K. in the main forum, and has final say in case there is no clear majority amongst the team.

- The King of Hungary is the backup turn player. In case the Emperor of Austria is unable to play the turn, he plays the turn. If the Emperor of Austria goes two turns without playing or explaining his absence, the King of Hungary is automatically elevated to Emperor of Austria.

- The Kriegsminister handles the military planning of the team. He is the third backup player should the Emperor of Austria and the King of Hungary both find themselves unable to play the turn.

- The King of Bohemia is the chief diplomat. He has the authority to speak on behalf of the team in the main forum, and must approve all official diplomatic communiques before they are sent.

- The Head of the House of Habsburg keeps everything running smoothly. He sets up elections, keeps order in the team, and has the authority to remove any member of government found to be in violation of the Ausgleich. He is also allowed to represent the team at the main forum. This will be me, but I reserve the right to transfer the position to any other member of the team should I feel it is appropriate to do so.

The Ausgleich:​

1. Every member has a voice. Any ideas and criticism are welcome, so long as you are willing to listen to others. Arrogant flaming from the "experts" will not be tolerated.
  2. Any member of CivFanatics is allowed to join the team.
  3. Elections shall be held for all government positions other than the Head of the House of Habsburg shall be held upon the discretion of the Head. 50 turns is a reasonable expectation.
  4. Only the Head, the Emperor, and the King of Bohemia are authorized to speak on behalf of the team. Individual members, of course, are free to voice their personal opinions in the main forum.
  5. Diplomacy to other teams will be carried out by diplomats. These are appointed by the King of Bohemia at the time that the team is met, and will hold their position perpetually, except under extreme circumstances. They are the only ones permitted to discuss game issues in private with other teams.
  6. The current turn player is expected to give at least a summary of each turn, as well as relevant screenshots.

* I know this is early, just hoping to help get the ball rolling.

Well, at least now you know and can't claim that no-one told you. ;)

I'll leave this thread now and let you get on with your K.u.K-business. :p

Top Bottom