What Did you Achieve today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, its morning here now, but yesterday I did a 12 mile run to bring my weekly total to 38 miles. Next week will be my first 40 mile week since 2001. Otherwise mostly lounged. I'm still sore from starting to lift weights again last week. Finally getting back in shape.

Congrats:goodjob: . I, too, am a runner. I just ran a 18 mile day on Saturday. My longest ever:D .

Got 13 out of 15 on a interpretive writing assignment and 14/15 on a creative writing assignment :D

I never achieve anything. :(

I played "Eclectic Electric" on my bass... well I played something that sure sounded like it :)

I also swam for an hour which is always a nice achievement in my life... oh yeah and I dinged 8 on my alt rogue on WoW... and beat the holy hell out of a bunch of bots on Mugen. I also found out that DosBOX plays Build games now. WIN!!!

Wow, it sure sounds cooler than it was... all of that.

You were the brainchild behind the largest CFC-related chatroom.

I actually had to pay a marketing team to do it because I'm too worthless to do anything right. :(

Happy Alex said:
get a room you two....

But its SOO much naughtier and hotter and wilder in public! :drool:

Congrats:goodjob: . I, too, am a runner. I just ran a 18 mile day on Saturday. My longest ever:D .

Hey congrats! :goodjob:

I did a 14 mile run on Saturday as part of summer training, but last year our xc coach gave us faulty directions, and so we ended up running ~18 miles, when we were supposed to run 16 for one of our workouts.

Btw, do you use those gel energy packs by Cliff or Powerbar during your long runs?

Just finished the first draft on my personal statement. -_-; I expect many more once I'm done handing it in to my proof reader (aka, sister)

I gained a pound.

I learned 1-10 in French!

I also learned a couple phrases in French!

- D'ou (accent on the u) es-tu? [meaning, Where are you from?]
- Comment tu t'appelles? [meaning, What is your name?]
- Je suis de ... [I am from...]

Btw, do you use those gel energy packs by Cliff or Powerbar during your long runs?

When I run longer than 9 miles, I try to bring either a vitamin water, or those energy jellybean things...they work out pretty well for me.

Hey congrats! :goodjob:

I did a 14 mile run on Saturday as part of summer training, but last year our xc coach gave us faulty directions, and so we ended up running ~18 miles, when we were supposed to run 16 for one of our workouts.

No, not during a run. But before a race, I'll sometimes take a cliff bar, and I always stock up on carbs the day before a race of long run.

I finally managed to get a box of cat litter. It took me 90 minutes....and I had to walk to three different places....but I finally got the litter.

I finally managed to get a box of cat litter. It took me 90 minutes....and I had to walk to three different places....but I finally got the litter.
Is it for a cat or for yourself?

(If it's for the cat, got any pics of the creature?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom