Steam Civ 5 SDK

NMH

Chieftain
When i try to download the world builder from steam, it says "not available on your current platform." I cannot download maps and mods without the world builder, even using E7-7z to unpack files directly to --> MODS. Can anyone help? I was really looking forward to changing around downloaded mods ):

Thats so sad!

So no one will? Youd think aspyr could make a profit off it

has there been any civ fan calling to make a mac compatible SDK, or no?

I know! I'm a mac user too and I've been searching high and low for a mac sdk or something comparable. I wish aspyr would do something. The game is incomplete without the sdk.

I bought the gold pack only to find out that I couldn't download the sdk. Honestly, I have no interest in playing the game at all until I can make my own maps and scenarios. :mad:

But welcome to Civ Development, Aspyr, and Mac ownership and its wonderful track record (qv. Civilization III, Civilization IV). Don't expect any support any time soon (ever?) :( Clamor for support all you want, but understand that in most cases Aspyr wouldn't deign to p*** on us Mac users if we were on fire...

That is very disappointing. I was very excited to make my own maps and I hope Aspyr somehow lets us mac users to use the world builder.

Top Bottom