Civ4 Save/Scenario/Map Editor

Does the editor work on civ bought on steam? Sorry, if it has already been asked.

Tried the editor and I get a lot of errors concerning game options:

Could not convert 'GAMEOPTION_CULTURALLY_LINKED_STARTS' into a Civ4EditorModel.Wbs.Civ4Info

Could not convert 'GAMEOPTION_NO_TECH_BROKERING' into a Civ4EditorModel.Wbs.Civ4Info

Edit: Maybe I should tell that I'm using a slightly modified version of the History in the Making mod

\Skodkim

Why do I get a message saying that I need to install CIV first? I already did!

I don't know if this is because of my computer or i messed something up during installation but I'm having trouble making cities, selecting squares, and even closing the program gives me an error waring :(

Looks great, but when I try to open it all I get is a message saying "Civilization 4 is required" Is it in the wrong file or what?

Is it possible to edit the really complicated modding stuff like religion and scenario properties yet? I see its still in "beta" mode and being worked on but has anyone been able to complete a scenario with this editor that knows how to change that stuff.

Keep up the good work...i've already downloaded and learning to work it.:goodjob:

Hi.

The program says "Civ4 is required" when I try to start it but I do have Civ4... any idea why?

EDIT: just realized how old this thread is... :sad:

How to fix bugs?

Illegal version line "/

Exception
в Civ4EditorModel.Wbs.Persist.Civ4Persistence`1.LoadHeader(Civ4PersistenceLoadContext context)
в Civ4EditorModel.Wbs.Persist.Civ4Persistence`1.Load(Stream stream, C concept, PersistenceTypeConverter converter, ProgressHost progressHost)
в Civ4EditorModel.Wbs.Persist.Civ4Persistence`1.Load(String file, C concept, PersistenceTypeConverter converter, ProgressHost progressHost)
в Civ4MapGenerator.Wbs.WorldBuilderSave.Load(String file, ProgressHost progressHost)
в Civ4MapGenerator.LoadScreen.DoLoad(Object param)
в Civ4MapGenerator.TaskScreen.RunThread(Object host)

Could not convert 'GAMEOPTION_HOLY_CITY_MIGRATION' into a Civ4EditorModel.Wbs.Civ4Info

Exception
в Civ4EditorModel.Wbs.Persist.LineItemContainerAdapter`1.Load(Civ4PersistenceLoadContext loadContext, IConcept concept)
в Civ4EditorModel.Wbs.Persist.Civ4Persistence`1.Load(PersistenceLoadContext persistenceContext, C concept)
в Civ4EditorModel.Persist.EmbeddedConceptAdapter`1.Load(Civ4PersistenceLoadContext loadContext, IConcept concept)
в Civ4EditorModel.Wbs.Persist.Civ4Persistence`1.Load(PersistenceLoadContext persistenceContext, C concept)
в Civ4EditorModel.Wbs.Persist.Civ4Persistence`1.Load(Stream stream, C concept, PersistenceTypeConverter converter, ProgressHost progressHost)
в Civ4EditorModel.Wbs.Persist.Civ4Persistence`1.Load(String file, C concept, PersistenceTypeConverter converter, ProgressHost progressHost)
в Civ4MapGenerator.Wbs.WorldBuilderSave.Load(String file, ProgressHost progressHost)
в Civ4MapGenerator.LoadScreen.DoLoad(Object param)
в Civ4MapGenerator.TaskScreen.RunThread(Object host)

C:\Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4

Top Bottom