Civ 4: DEFENSE mod

Mafutnyoas

Chieftain
Hello all, played a scenario for the first time today and just wondering a few things:

Does anyone play this mod?
Is there a page\resources for it?
and how do you get technology? I had almost 700 gold and couldnt figure out how to buy scouting which apparently didnt cost that much.

Thanks for your time :)

There are already a dozen help/hint threads for this Mod. Search for them. They've got all the info you'll need to beat the challange.

Well I suppose I should thank you for taking the time to reply, though the content of your reply was quite hollow. If you knew about the resources, a simple link or personal experience\info would have been the proper response, not a post telling me to go searching some more.

I searched the first time and found nothing helpful. I searched the second time and found more content on the defense mod but again, nothing helpful ... only a few other posts of people claiming they couldnt buy techs either with no resolution or even discussion for that matter.

I suggest you also read posts more closely if you plan on responding like that - I wasn't asking for help on beating or completing the mod, I outlined a specific problem.

Thanks

Here is the existing thread for the mod.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=260184&highlight=defense

I know what you are talking about with the tech. In order to buy a tech, you HAVE to click on the "buy tech" icon in the interface. You CANNOT F6 to get to the screen, or click on the tech tree icon. If you do, a bug will not let you buy tech until you reload the game.

This had been explained in a previous thread, but I don't feel like looking it up.

Top Bottom