1000 ways you know you played Alpha Centauri too much!

274. You can actually sympathize with Chairman Yang from time to time.

275. Every time you see a "Staples," (an office supply store chain in the US, for the uninitiated) you begin to wonder just what our government is really doing...

276. You think the Netherlands was created by Formers.

277. Planet Busting is your primary form of stress relief.

278. Having done everything else, you try to conquer Planet using only Scout Infantry.

279. ...And succeed.

280. You have nightmares with russian planet busters going on your city.

281. You go to Brazil, to the amazonic florest, and when you see a snake, you run and begin to shout "there's a mind worm there"!!

I am new here. My name is Slaughter and i am from Brazil. Nice to see some brazillians here... GO GO BRAZIL !!

Slaughter said:
I am new here. My name is Slaughter and i am from Brazil. Nice to see some brazillians here... GO GO BRAZIL !!

Hello :wavey:

There's a new member intro's here:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=111008

282: You think about modding [civ4] so that it looks like SMAC.
283: You rename ICBM's "Planet Buster"
284:You wish that firaxis will make a expansion for [civ4] so that there is a game of SMAC at the end of a normal game.

287. You know that modding is easy in Civ2 and idea 284 can be made very easy there...

288 You go looking for a version of Civ2 to start modding and making it like SMAC

289 You serach the net for a civ2 mod that looks like SMAC

Sophie 378 said:
290. You have experimented with combinations of every single chassis, armour, weapon, reactor and special ability in the Workshop.
291. and you know the comparitive strength and weakness of every single one against every one of the other units (taking into account all bonuses too)

292 You are in Paris and see the Monolith there and tries to upgrade or repair your unit

pertm said:
292 You are in Paris and see the Monolith there and tries to upgrade or repair your unit
;) Bad luck, I already proposed this one!
:D
Titi said:
59: You think that the Obelisque (in Paris) will upgrade the army status.
60: Or heal the wounded.

For those who don't live in France: the Obelisque looks like a monolith

Hey guys!! I am the Slaughter and i began playing civilization when my big brother, Neto, showed it to me, i loved Civilization II. After that, i got Alpha Centaury, and recently, Civilization III. Any ideas of where i can find the expansions of civIII on the internet?

By the way, you can call Filipe, Augusto, Sebastian(my cogname in School, people love to call me Sebastian there), guy, great general of the Brazillian army(?), biggest lover (of woman!!) of the world, but I prefer Slaughter anyways.

EDIT: Can someone PLEASE planet burst this BIZARRE POST??
I was to be post in my introduction thread, by i missed the target.

Slaughter said:
Hey guys!! I am the Slaughter and i began playing civilization when my big brother, Neto, showed it to me, i loved Civilization II. After that, i got Alpha Centaury, and recently, Civilization III. Any ideas of where i can find the expansions of civIII on the internet?

By the way, you can call Filipe, Augusto, Sebastian(my cogname in School, people love to call me Sebastian there), guy, great general of the Brazillian army(?), biggest lover (of woman!!) of the world, but I prefer Slaughter anyways.

EDIT: Can someone PLEASE planet burst this BIZARRE POST??
I was to be post in my introduction thread, by i missed the target.
:lol:

292: A Unity supply pod changes where you posted one of your posts.

293. You rock the Casbah.

293- You never walk in Shroom fields, since they're fungus... And who kowns what kind of mind worm lurk there... Better stay away..

295: Heeeey Macarena!

296 You are in a snow storm and think it is Locus of Chiron

297 You realize this list will not get to 1000 before SMAC2 is out

298 You stil continue to find new things

299 You download the updates for Alpha Centauri, and now it can play on both Macs and two of the others, and your parents say this is better than an Xmas present. (Currently fighting with DOSBOX to make it play Ascendancy in XP too...)

300 - You celebrate being the 300th postee in this thread!

Top Bottom