Rhye's of Civilization - the fastest loading mod Expanded

Rate this mod!

• I can't play Civ without this: no more loading times!

Votes: 203 66.6%
  • A good mod, but I won't play with it

Votes: 54 17.7%
  • I don't like the map

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • I don't like the terrain

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • I don't like the additions

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • I don't like the rules changes

Votes: 21 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhye said:
->Persia and Arabia shields have been reduced.
->I didn't give warrior code to anyone, to avoid a human rush
Warrior rushes still reign supreme. If you want, I can show you some of the ones that are possible, even on the highest levels.

China on Korea
Germany on the Netherlands
Israel on Babylon
Babylon on Israel
France on the Netherlands

I'm sure that many more are possible. Those are just a few that I have tried.

Laxpimpj can you upload it to Rhyes site im still having trouble getting it. And i really want to play as Australia.

Jaguar said:
Warrior rushes still reign supreme. If you want, I can show you some of the ones that are possible, even on the highest levels.

China on Korea
Germany on the Netherlands
Israel on Babylon
Babylon on Israel
France on the Netherlands

I'm sure that many more are possible. Those are just a few that I have tried.

In the Xpack you'll have some more trouble. Archers will have 1/2/1 stats, and I'll give warrior code from the beginning to some civs.

Rhye said:
hey what's that ":rolleyes:" ?

explain what you don't like
I was just rolling my eyes since he asked a question you had already answered once or twice a few pages before.

About Egypt, perhaps you should put a couple extra gold on the delta of the nile (representing the rich area that was, and how it brought prosperity in the right time of year) and that way they can keep up with tech. You can make the gold go away with Feudalism.

@Blasphemus- The Egyyptians can keep up in tech! They are usually 2-3 techs behind me. :eek:

@Rhye- What does "Extetical" mean? :lol:

@Tacfun- Could you please not double/triple post so much? Especially if its on the same topic. You can always go back and edit a previous post. :goodjob:

Rhye said:
In the Xpack you'll have some more trouble. Archers will have 1/2/1 stats, and I'll give warrior code from the beginning to some civs.
I'm glad to hear that. I just tried Spain on Portugal and Portugal on Spain, and both of them are possible too. :crazyeye:

The reason warrior rushes work is because the AI builds two warriors as defenders (or gets them from the start) and then starts work on a settler. If you build five or six warriors, you have them badly outnumbered every time.

Please give immediate feedback about the new patch, because I'm leaving tomorrow night.

I'll stay in Dublin from the 2nd to 6th of September, then I'll spend the whole 7th in London. I'll be back the 8th. I wonder if any of you is in London the 7th (Chutcky Husky perhaps?)

Rhye, you are right and I am some what right I relooked at ATLAS and for some reason I missed this... So here what to do... Place Nizhniy Novgorod as 2nd City and 3rd City St. Petesburgh. I was meaning Nvgorod as Nizhniy Novgorod. Does this make more sense. What happened to the 500 tuen version? I really wanted the 500 turn version!

tacfun

The new marsh is a HUGE improvement. Seems a little "off" though - probably just contrast with the color of the river-waters... I like it :goodjob:

Rhye said:
I wonder if any of you is in London the 7th (Chutcky Husky perhaps?)
I am over 160km/100miles away from London, near the west coast. I am also starting school tomorrow.
The new graphics look good, and the redrawn Britain.

My 400th post.

Tyrion said:
Laxpimpj can you upload it to Rhyes site im still having trouble getting it. And i really want to play as Australia.

There should be no problem with the link i gave, just make sure you are using the username : joey
and the password : ihatemiss

ill reduce the file size if i get around to it.

When the biq version of 134x130 world map :) ?

If we can play 31 on it ... 20/20 !!!

Rhye, I like the changes to the map. I do have a request for England? What about near London to the west of the tip you put a fish and whale reachable. Then we can properly make Plymouth. This should help England also be a bit better.

tacfun
.....................Whale
.............................FISH XXHill
..................................................XLondon

I tried to give you example!..LOL! X=Land tile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom