Download and Current Changelog

One other suggested change: don't have work boats autobuild pirate coves if they can build a resource instead?

That might also help cut down on the pirate ship spam that happens.

pretty sure divided souls never have a religion. Thus no Esus.

they do (all units have the potential to receive a religion)... and now they can mask. Maybe you can only cast mask in neutral or home territory.

EDIT: AH!! It has to do with the Deception technology!! YOu have to research deception first to cast mask. I had gotten Esus from enlisting the nightwatch in an undercouncil vote (never thought of founding it that way, but that's the way it happened), and I usually delay Gibbon, so I just put off researching deception. Suddenly I can cast mask with these units I was POSITIVE I couldn't.... so I asked myself, what did I just do... OH yeah, discovered deception.

The AI has become superb. This mod mod is really good. I like all the extra stuff, which I usually don't, and I think that might be because the AI is so good, knowing the AI is using even half the stuff I have access to, makes all the extra goodies seem better.

I see the AI actually farming hill giant fortresses. They actually do not destroy the fortress, they just let it regenerate. That's my Balseraph neighbor.

My Sheaim neighbor... wow!! They have built the tower of necromancy, and they create big stacks of skeletons, with enchanted blade, and with dance of blades. Plus, they do use pyre zombies. Not stacks and stacks, but enough to keep me hesitant.

So the AI is really good, but I also think, the added neat things are really cool too.

For example, Earth Mana guardians periodically raising hills. That was a neat surprise. Multiple castings of Nature's revenge? Another pleasant surprise. I jumped from 6.3 to 7.1, and it seems you have done some good balancing work. There were some things that seemed too much of, but no no more.

Tower of Eyes does not give dungeons to team mates in team games (this is converse to other wonders which do provide buildings to team mates)
Pirates will attack "Pirate Ships" even those owned by Lanun because they are Neutral. Given they are at peace, this allows them to even attack pirates ships docked in Lanun cities... From the Pirate harbors where they spawned.
Nojah can be upgraded to a Mage. Once upgraded he is effectively no longer Nojah, but rather a mage (called "mage") with same promotions.
Dragons can be poisoned by goblins, rendering them unhealing which seems a bit silly.
Gibbon Godeus is an Illusion when built by Nojah
Hillgiant fortresses appear to be unexplorable

AI privateers with HN still fly the AI civ's flag. Which is a shame because with the pirates all around, you really could mount a dastardly privateer attack in MP without your victim realizing you were doing it.

Tower of Eyes does not give dungeons to team mates in team games (this is converse to other wonders which do provide buildings to team mates)
Pirates will attack "Pirate Ships" even those owned by Lanun because they are Neutral. Given they are at peace, this allows them to even attack pirates ships docked in Lanun cities... From the Pirate harbors where they spawned.
Nojah can be upgraded to a Mage. Once upgraded he is effectively no longer Nojah, but rather a mage (called "mage") with same promotions.
Dragons can be poisoned by goblins, rendering them unhealing which seems a bit silly.
Gibbon Godeus is an Illusion when built by Nojah
Hillgiant fortresses appear to be unexplorable

Several wonders do not give their bonus to teammates in team games. The Arrow Tower is another one I can think of off the top of my head. Don't know if this was intended or if it's a bug, but the reason this is occurring is because those wonders are missing the <bTeamShare> flag and therefore is defaulting to 0.

Hillgiant fortresses aren't explorable, they're an improvement so I just use workers to demolish them.

Bane Divine hurts!!!!! The write up says it will replace all disciple units with level 1 of the same kind.....it didn't. It actually killed all of them. Poor Chalid was saving me, the AC had already hit 100, lots of my army had died, he was my saving grace while I got my army back together....then bane divine.....him and all my divine units simply dead. OUCH!!!!! If this is WAD, that is one painful ritual. If it isn't, then it is one painful bug. Either way, it hurt.

Don't know, probably WAD and the pedia wasn't updated. I changed nothing at this ritual

Roger. Must be WAD. I now have a cure for Chalid if some other civ has him, a little bane divine and he is out of here!!!!

AC greater than 70 to build and 80k hammers or some such insane build cost. It's not broken and can't really be counted on as an easy answer win.

AC greater than 70 to build and 80k hammers or some such insane build cost. It's not broken and can't really be counted on as an easy answer win.

The only civs worth building it are the Grigori, that is unless you find yourself without any ranked divine units.

AI privateers with HN still fly the AI civ's flag. Which is a shame because with the pirates all around, you really could mount a dastardly privateer attack in MP without your victim realizing you were doing it.
were those privateers in your own team? In that case they show their true flag.

I added an AI ship via worldbuilder, gave it HN and it's flag changed to pirate flag like it should.

were those privateers in your own team? In that case they show their true flag.

I added an AI ship via worldbuilder, gave it HN and it's flag changed to pirate flag like it should.

No, they were Bannor privateers with HN, and I was at war with the Bannor.

This was a MP game (with the Bannor controlled by the AI); perhaps that makes a difference?

Unfortunately I don't have a save game to demonstrate this issue...

my guess is that AI used declare nationality (since you were at war they were hostile anyway)

Top Bottom