8.3x Bugs Thread

Also white Fearies do not turn tiles to snow while claiming to do so.

Also white Fearies do not turn tiles to snow while claiming to do so.

They turn it to snow but then the Auto terraform will turn it back to grass land if in Summer. You just might have not noticed it until you have a dozen of them out in a area:mischief:

I still think every faerie should terraform to each of the different types of landscapes.:crazyeye:

I found a crippling bug with the Fey. I switched to Winter Court and had my trait changed to fallow, which is normal. However, when I switched back to Summer Court and lost the fallow trait, none of the ocean/coastal tiles within any of my cities' workable tiles provided food. The land terraformed back to grasslands and provided food as usual, but all the water tiles stayed as if I still had the fallow trait.

I found another issue as well, although I'm unsure if it is related to just the Fey. When setting Priests of Leaves to automatically terraform, they will not do anything, even if they are already standing on top of a tile that has no forest on it. PoLs' bloom has been pretty reliable in the older patches (although they have a bad, bad habit of all bunching up onto a single tile, even though it doesn't make the spell cast any faster), so I'm not sure what happened.

They turn it to snow but then the Auto terraform will turn it back to grass land if in Summer. You just might have not noticed it until you have a dozen of them out in a area:mischief:

I still think every faerie should terraform to each of the different types of landscapes.:crazyeye:

Well it does not change to snow even outside my borders. I was expecting quick change, but maybe I'm wrong here (but the help text seems to say so).

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=9193534&postcount=99

the promotion demonic empowerment does not have beast in its unit combat it should have though.
just add the lines:

Code:
<UnitCombat>
                    <UnitCombatType>UNITCOMBAT_BEAST</UnitCombatType>
                    <bUnitCombat>1</bUnitCombat>
</UnitCombat>

in promotion_demonic_empowerment found in SHEAIM_CIVPromotionInfos.xml

missing button art for the spell add to freak show (elven slave)

I'd edited CvFFHPLUS before I saw this bug, so maybe I caused it somehow, but:

The new Haunt->Ghostwalker check wants "pUnit" rather than "caster" on several lines

Also: I made a mistake with the math. I was shooting for a 1/4 chance of conversion. Not 3/5, which is what the numbers I provided actually gives.

Corrected version below:

Spoiler :

Code:
		if pUnit.isHasPromotion(iHauntProm):
			if CyGame().getSorenRandNum(3, "Haunt to Ghostwalker Check") == 1:
				newUnit = pPlayer.initUnit(gc.getInfoTypeForString('UNIT_GHOSTWALKER'), pUnit.getX(), pUnit.getY(), UnitAITypes.NO_UNITAI, DirectionTypes.DIRECTION_SOUTH)
				newUnit.setDamage(pUnit.getDamage(), pUnit.getOwner())
				newUnit.convert(pUnit)				
				newUnit.setHasPromotion(gc.getInfoTypeForString('PROMOTION_SUBDUE_ANIMAL'), True)
				newUnit.setHasPromotion(iHauntProm, False)
				continue

Hello,

Got a python exception while generating map with ErebusContinent.

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "ErebusContinent", line 5304, in addBonuses

File "ErebusContinent", line 6416, in AddBonuses

File "ErebusContinent", line 6495, in AddBonusType

ValueError:  bad index shuffling plot list randIndex=8562 listLength=8562, mapSize=10240
ERR: Python function addBonuses failed, module ErebusContinent

That one's for me and shouldn't be related to WildMana at all, so I'll take care of it :)

Hello,

Button art for Sacrifice is the same as the spell Sanctify.

Attachments

• Sacrifice0000.jpg
    Sacrifice0000.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 107
A text mismatch with the Leader Korinna:

Leaderinfo points to TXT_LEADER_ALEXI_PEDIA
Text file contains TXT_LEADER_ALEXIS_PEDIA

I suggest changing both to KORINNA.

* Missing text in 'Manifest the Horned Dread'.

* Pink square on the button to create an Elf Cage (by an elfen slave when playing as the Balseraph).

* In the pedia entry of the unit 'Ghostwalker' in section 'Special abilities' the last line is doubled.

* Missing text in 'Manifest the Horned Dread'.

graywarden: My bad! There are two TXT_KEY_SPELL_MANIFEST_HORNED_DREAD_HELP entries. Changing the second to TXT_KEY_SPELL_MANIFEST_FIRST_HORNED_DREAD_HELP should fix it.

* In the pedia entry of the unit 'Ghostwalker' in section 'Special abilities' the last line is doubled.

In part, at least, because of the two MANIFEST spells? Don't know about this one... Mark one graphical only, so the 'pedia displays a unified "Manifest Horned Dread" spell that has pedia text combining both?

graywarden: My bad! There are two TXT_KEY_SPELL_MANIFEST_HORNED_DREAD_HELP entries. Changing the second to TXT_KEY_SPELL_MANIFEST_FIRST_HORNED_DREAD_HELP should fix it.

FIXED

In part, at least, because of the two MANIFEST spells? Don't know about this one... Mark one graphical only, so the 'pedia displays a unified "Manifest Horned Dread" spell that has pedia text combining both?

I will assume your first assesment is probably correct and leave the double entry alone and see if it resurfaces later.

Top Bottom