[MOD] Fall from Heaven

I have been playing Fall From Heaven I since version 0.8. Continuously. When FFHII came out, I thought... I'll just finish exploring FFHI... six years later, one expensive PC bought, configured and stabilised purely for playing this (and the occasional Alpha Centauri/Crossfire foray) I felt compelled to post and say thank you Kael; for one old geezer in the UK, you and the team have (and I've counted the numbers of final saved games) provided me with over 3,500 hours of game-playing enjoyment. And I'm still hooked. So a very big thank you. :hatsoff:

I have been playing Fall From Heaven I since version 0.8. Continuously. When FFHII came out, I thought... I'll just finish exploring FFHI... six years later, one expensive PC bought, configured and stabilised purely for playing this (and the occasional Alpha Centauri/Crossfire foray) I felt compelled to post and say thank you Kael; for one old geezer in the UK, you and the team have (and I've counted the numbers of final saved games) provided me with over 3,500 hours of game-playing enjoyment. And I'm still hooked. So a very big thank you. :hatsoff:

From another old geezer hailing from Sacramento, California, U.S.A. One who has never "won" a game but thoroughly enjoys it even when he gets trounced by those clever evil societies. I mean, if I really get mad I just turn the machine off and send them all into oblivion. :lol:

Also where is the FallfromHeaven100.exe file? After downloading and unzipping it i can't see any such file. There's a configuration file and a shortcut file, which, when you click it, says the shortcut doesn't lead anywhere

Top Bottom