My negative point of view : The Arabs and Religion starting bonus.

Flower

Warlord
Hi, the Arabs starts with Religion knowledge which is fine with me. Here is the problem : you have to play one turn to get that knowledge. Why do they say starting bonus when you have to play one turn to get that bonus? Why am I whining? Well, for example if you're the French and you discover Religion you get the chance to choose Fundamentalism without having an anarchy turn if you choose to switch on the discovery. With the Arabs, you get your Religion tech but you don't have that candy, you have to waste one turn on Anarchy. Maybe I'm whining too much but would have been very good to switch in -4000 BC right on Fundamentalism and go on the attack :)... What do you think with that? Starting bonus or not? I don't know if it is because you have to get your city first...

Best regards,
FLower

Flower: The Arabs begin using the Fundamentalist government, like the Romans do with Republic, Greeks with Democracy, and English with Monarchy. None of them need to waste a turn to switch governments. They all begin using the government.

Thanks man! I was confused because in the menu they only say that arabs have knowledge of religion and for the romans they say they have code of laws and a replublic government but my game is on french maybe the translation isnt good.

Top Bottom