Warhammer Fantasy Mod 2.5

Should you add it in the download database? Most casual visitors of civfanatics just go there and download what they want, instead of searching the forums.

Nice to hear that Embryodead is back. He's been missed.

Congratulations guys! You did a great job! Once again this mod caused me to loose almost an entire night to play! This mod is the best, expecially if my girlfriend (who is not into games at all) said "this is the nicest game you've played so far". So now that even my girlfriend thinks this mod is cool i think you can rest, you deserve it :).

Rah, time to get downloading! Great timing with the Christmas holiday there!

Thanks for the work done,I'm eager to play but it's the second time I get an error when it's at 99% downloaded :cry:

It tells me there is not enough space and try to clean disk to save more, but I checked it out two times, the first one I had about 900 MB, the second 1,26 GB but still got the same error,auch!
I chose not to delete the previous version in case of problems (and here they are!), but I thought the free space were enough.
I'm trying for the third time, can you help?
:blush:

Merry Christmas

It seems you have some computer problems - can't really help you there, other than by suggesting running the Scandisk program for hard drive errors.

Who decided that the Great Unclean One is no longer Great? ;)

Edit: got some stuff wrong about the Halflings, wheeee.

It seems you have some computer problems - can't really help you there, other than by suggesting running the Scandisk program for hard drive errors.

The problem comes from some malware hidden in my C: that I haven't been able yet to eliminate, but I found a way around.
Simply downloaded the mod into the D: partition and then moved it into the right folder in C:, and finally all went successful.
Soon I will start playing the mod,and ready to give you any feedback.

Merry Christmas again and Happy New Year to everybody :)

this mod has come a long way and i still love it a lot, great mod, great work.. would still love to see vast improvements.. keep it up.. solid mod.. andth ebest IMO

it's actually mrtn and aaglo.... :)

And I feel so much relief of this BASTARD reaching the finish-line just before christmas :) . . .

@LMR!
I had similar problems at work (yep I downloaded it here too just to see the latest changes in the files).
Have you tried GetRight (or what was the program that helps in downloading things?). I believe there's a link to it in Chieftess's signature. Try that, mate :p

Great job guys... the updates have definitely made this game more enjoyable. I'm playing as the Skaven well into the second era and not a glitch yet.

you guys have any more updates, additions, or anything in store for us with the WH mod?? :)

Top Bottom