Advanced Diplomacy 2

Good work ripple.:goodjob: Maybe just the placement of those code lines are wrong. Perhaps they should be at the bottom underneath setWarPlan. It might be one of those things that we are not supposed to mess around with the order of things.

For Trading/Selling workers, would there be a way to tie that into if you have the Slavery Civic adopted? ie. You could only sell slaves if you have adopted the slavery civic and you could only buy slaves from someone who has the slavery civic.

Yes, Keldath I can take a look. Attach here or tell me what the error is please.

Slavery civic idea is good.

Nearing completion on this. Just have to test out all the new UN votes. I got the condamn civic vote to work. Atiitude change for having a condemned civic. Advanced Diplomach 2.4 is in the beta stage now.

I've fixed the POW trade so the memory now works. I've checked all the new UN votes to make sure they actually trigger and can be voted on. I've modded some of the Total War AI Vote code in several places for this reason.

I couldn't get the UN vote for return worker prisoners after peace, so I commented it out for now. It is almost ready for another release. I just want to double check everything is finished/ready such as looking for any missing text entries, etc.

In order to release this as opposed to endlessly adding things to it w/out a release, I'm going to add condamn civic/obsolete bonuses/prohibit specialunit UN votes to a later release.

Thanks Tholal. Just uploaded version 2.4.

---Version 2.4-----
-Favorite Wonder Attitude from FFH
-Denial We need it much
-Active Senate from Total War (Denial, Senate Veto, War Pretext, enabled by civics)
-popups for active senate-later
-New sound for senate action
-UN Votes from Total War (Prisoner Rights, Military Medicine Rights, Victim Rights, No City Razing, No Capital Punishment, Culture Needs Empty Radius, Barbarian Peace).
-GameOption for new trades/Memories added
-Denial You advanced
-Denial We need it much
-MEMORY_YOU_POLLUTE
-MEMORY_WORKED_PLOT
-Nuclear Dissuasion from Total War
-Checkbox for Nuclear Dissuasion
-Shared Civic Attitude from FFH2 (CivicInfos.xml tag-iShareAttitudeMod)
-AI for Fav Wonder/Share Civic from C2C
-Puncutation fixes for memories/attitudes
-Active Senate GameOption
-UN Voting Penalty for aggressive wars.
-Save game Fix for Adv Diplomacy 2.3

Top Bottom