Political Cartoons

Status
Not open for further replies.

A real nasty habit

Pinko-Dismal

Your two last one are trolls DBear. There's nothing funny about it.

I don't say so because it's against the left wing, if there was written conservatism instead of liberalism on that cigarette pack it would be as much stupid and unfunny.

Whatever, someone would find them funny.

Here is a great cartoonist I found called "Slane". He's quite mild so I am also going to post some of those in the Funny Pictures Thread.

I found the "Pinko-Dismal" one quite clever. We could use to learn to laugh at ourselves a little bit more, if you ask me, or A troll is only a troll when you let it become one.

Hell, if more conservatives and religionists the world over could laugh at themselves, I'd be a lot more optimistic and hopeful about the future, but one thing at a time.

Keep'em coming, folks.

Maria--call the WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHMBULANCE.

moving on to sports...

pboily said:
I found the "Pinko-Dismal" one quite clever. We could use to learn to laugh at ourselves a little bit more, if you ask me, or A troll is only a troll when you let it become one.
Oh yeah, why jews took so badly nazi propaganda posters ? they should learn to laugh a bit more about themselves. :rolleyes:

I don't want to start a debate about this, but I've told you that if it was written conservative on the cigarette pack it would be just as stupid. The thing is that it consists in mere insults... there's nothing funny about that. And mere insults which don't make any point are trolls to me.

Actually, I'm quite sad I've fallen on a conservative image since people accuse me of a left-wing bias in here. But truely I would have made the same comment

For instance, that picture is also a troll :

As you can see. The problem isn't about the political ideas but about pointless mere insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom