A set of eight 3D animated African leaderheads (single era with pcxs)

Rob (R8XFT)

Ancient Briton
Retired Moderator
Here is a themed set of eight single-era African leaderheads for use in scenarios. I thought that whilst era-specific leaderheads are nice to have, a lot of people are setting up single-era scenarios and conquests and lack the leaderheads to do them. Please note that they are all really generic African leaderheads, I've merely assigned names and civilizations to them as suggestions. I don't want this thread to get drawn into "Ethiopians never used that sort of shield" kind of discussions please.

I really hope this inspires an African conquest in the near future. Sojourner and Dinga Cisse are here - although the flc files are a mirror of the files in the era-specific threads, the pcx files have the foreign advisor pcx set up so that there is no change from era to era - ie it's as if it is a single-era leaderhead. If you need the same type of foreign advisor pcx for Shaka, there is one in the Mesoamerica conquest files.

Once I've finished the other leaderheads, there'll be a themed set of single-era Ancient Mediterranean leaderheads, and possibly sets of Middle-East and Native Americans.

I might do Moshoeshoe (my favourite out of these) and Nzinga as era-specific in the future :) .

Nzinga and Kashta would be neat too ;)

These are all great leaderheads R8XFT.Congratilations.

And do you plan to do any of them era specific?

Congrats - I think you deserve the 'Rabbit Award' as the most prolific maker of quality leaderheads :)

Top Bottom