Load Saved Game error

getsu01

Chieftain
Whenever I load a saved game the following happens:

1) I get all of the help messages telling me that this is nebula, that's a blackhole, etc
2) all the star systems now have NO PLANETS

This makes the game unplayable. Re-loading the game does not fix the problem.

Are there any suggestions on fixing this?

Are you playing the Enclosed Space mapscript? Cos I noticed that issue with Windows 7, which I now have. (Also you don´t mention which mod version you´re experiencing this with...)

Sorry for not providing useful information :(

I'm using the 5.1 mod version. I have this problem on my Windows Vista machine. I have been able to reproduce the error mentioned before with the Enclosed map. Also copying the saved game to an Windows XP machine does not help.

I thought there was another map I was having the problem with but so far I haven't been able to reproduce it. I will post further information as I get it.

Thank you for this awesome mod.

I don't understand how EnclosedSpace can be causing the problem but nothing else. The only thing I can possibly think of is that I'm creating the barbarian city incorrectly... unless this also happens with "Purple" Wormholes on a Wormholes Spiral Galaxy or Wormholes map.

I'll look into this.

Thx TC. (And I only noticed this particular issue with the Enclosed Space mapscript; everything else works fine.)

Sorry for not providing useful information :(

I'm using the 5.1 mod version. I have this problem on my Windows Vista machine. I have been able to reproduce the error mentioned before with the Enclosed map. Also copying the saved game to an Windows XP machine does not help.

I thought there was another map I was having the problem with but so far I haven't been able to reproduce it. I will post further information as I get it.

Thank you for this awesome mod.

:lol: Don´t take it serious: if you hadn´t mentioned it, I might have overlooked mentioning it myself. And - also on behalf of all the contributors so far - thx for your praise. ;)

Some more info:

The full game is not installed in the default location. I hate installing games in the Program Files directory, but install them in a Games directory, located in the root of a disk-space. I noticed my path is different than the install path of the mod. I correct it when installing, but I thought I would mention this. The full path for the MOO2 mod is:

C:\Games\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Beyond the Sword\Mods\MOO2Civ 5.1

When I load a saved game of the Enclosed map, it also displays a message: "Could not find file Sounds/Soundtrack/FinalFrontier".

I'm not entirely sure, but I think that just adding a city in the mapscript doesn't do everything- the solar system on the city plot isn't being initialized properly.

But I'm not sure why...

The actual error is in pickle, when pickle is loading the script data per plot. I assume it is occuring when loading my barbarian city system (Antares).

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "CvAppInterface", line 56, in onLoad

File "CvEventInterface", line 19, in onEvent

File "CvEventManager", line 187, in handleEvent

File "CvFinalFrontierEvents", line 1838, in onLoadGame

File "CvFinalFrontierEvents", line 1886, in loadSystemsFromPlots

File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\pickle.py", line 1394, in loads

File "e:/main/civilization4/warlords/assets/python/system\pickle.py", line 872, in load

KeyError: 'E'
ERR: Python function onLoad failed, module CvAppInterface

Top Bottom