Sino-Japanese War or Russo-Japanese War scenarios?

^ Then we can have the Boxer rebelition too.But then we need another map.With some more of China in it.Basically the whole East Asia's 20th sentury history is very interesting and it will be awesome to have a scenario to cover the beggining of it.

Maybe you could start even earlier? Use that map and begin with Japan divided between the Imperial and Shogunate forces (What a beautiful graphics set that would be - the Samurai forces with their ex-Confederate ironclads) and cover the wars against China and Russia in the same scenario? That could be a fun building game as well, as the different Asian powers fight to build up their industrial base and survive the encroachment of the Europeans or establish their own empires.

I think a scenario for a swath of history for the 1880's or 1890's to about the early 1920's using McMonkey's map he sent me could be a workable idea actually, if I could get some help with graphics and the finer points historically that Wikipedia and other websites tend to overlook. I think for players I would have as follows:
-Tsarist Russians
-Bolshevik Russians (disabled till late in the scenario)
-Chinese
-Germans
-British (mostly a naval presence)
-Imperial Japanese
-Shogunate Japanese
Barbarians could represent things like the Boxer Rebels and Northeastern Chinese warlords in the days right after the Emperor's abdication. Any thoughts, anyone?

Top Bottom