PBEM Age of Imperialism; 1895-1924, Deluxe Version

I'm away till monday night (utc).

Klein do you want someone to play your turn for you or are we going to wait for Monday for it?

I can do it for you or Rick but since he is on your border you might want someone else to do it for you. You can PM or email any special instructions or builds you want done. Just a thought to speed things up.

Jureil
PM England

AoI PBEM Gazette - Map & Stats
Wk 17 - start of Turn 4- Update

Map in detail for download: Here!

Wow love the map but how did you get the statistics with it and how can I get details from it I down loaded the map and it is just a map like the one you show with no details.
Thanks for the cool map and any help for a non computer guy would be great.:)

Ty Jureil, i´m glad you like it, Tom is going to have more detail info on the social group BTW, don´t forget to check it out guys.

The downloaded map, in the link bellow the report, is at 17% zoom, it can be zoomed to 100%, at that level, everyone is able to see roads/rails, city sizes, terrain, improvements and so on, almost like in game...

The statistics and map are exported from Civ Assist II and the order on the table is a simple [(No.Cities + No.Land + No.Pop)/3] average, similar to the one in the power rank in game, but without No. of citizens happy (which i don´t think is very important to measure who´s on their way to a victory, although it does influence production, and production influences everything else...).

Looking for any volunteer to help me make data archive

I'm afraid I've done something rather rash...My forces have seized Tripoli and Murzuk and are poised to take Benghazi. Before everyone gets mad, I would like to state that:

1) This is a multiplayer game, hence the spontaneous nature of players is a part of the game.

2) I had asked for a chance to obtain them peacefully, and was denied that due to accidents. As a superpower in this scenario, I do not intend to take a loss for others "mistakes".

3) I am starting to negotiate peace immediately, should the Ottomans agree.

4) This is exactly the kind of thing that might have happened in real life, what with all the political subterfuge and perceived slights and such.

Anyways, again, I hope people aren't mad at me for doing this too early, but if an opportunity presents itself, it should be taken.

Bengal Tiger,
Commander of the French Army

When you have to say this is a game and this is what happens in this game... I know that feel.
Luckly I haven't really seen anyone going omg cheater in the civ 3 community which is really unusual for online games.

My above statement is unrelated. Libya belongs to the British Empire since my last turn. Pbem shows delay in change of suzerainty just to clarify who was entitled to what. There was no ambiguity in British plans to sell western Libya to France, even hinted a discount. My only problem is I think I might have still had some infantry on the African continent and would have liked to see them still alive for to complete the evacuation lol

Hmmm?
Libya was still Ottoman controlled at the beginning of my turn. I'm not sure if there was a delay the proposed sale, but I deliberately attacked while it was under Ottoman control...

You go before me so when it is my turn the transfer would have taken place but you attacked before my trun...

When you have to say this is a game and this is what happens in this game... I know that feel.
Luckly I haven't really seen anyone going omg cheater in the civ 3 community which is really unusual for online games.

My above statement is unrelated. Libya belongs to the British Empire since my last turn. Pbem shows delay in change of suzerainty just to clarify who was entitled to what. There was no ambiguity in British plans to sell western Libya to France, even hinted a discount. My only problem is I think I might have still had some infantry on the African continent and would have liked to see them still alive for to complete the evacuation lol

So let me get this straight so you still got Lefkosia and the money and France took the cities before they where transfered to me so I am screwed all around on this one?

On my turn they were still yours...Not sure if the game still registers your agreement or not...

Well, as host, i can only hope you guys (Otoman, Brits and Frenchy) sit at a table and work an arragement out and fast, if no arragement comes out, i will be forced to give France some sort of penalty (prob a chuck of their treasury) because of breaking house rule:
War MUST be declared before entering territorial lands of enemy player, water tiles can be crossed as pleased. Other agreements can be secret.

As for the war itself, this is a war game, so if France wants Khadafi´s tent, what can i do about it? :rolleyes:

None of my units were in their territory before I declared war. I assumed you meant if my units were already inside because of a right of passage or such that I would have to give advance notice.

No, i mean that you need to declare war, send the declaration to the other player and only on the next turn, can you start collecting their belongings...

But since i see this is a miss understanding all around, this is what you guys will do, France will pay the value it was agreed and a possible extra with Brits and send the money with acceptance, while at the same time Brits WILL pay Ottomans their original agreement, i will check saves to see if both France and Brits make these payments...

Where Ottoman units killed in the action? if they were, France must be paying for each one of them in gold.

If this is not acceptable, i will have to give naughty France a penalty.

I killed one home guard. Between Britain and I, no agreement was ever reached, we only bounced back ideas for cities to be exchanged.

I apologize for breaking the rules, even unintentionally, and will accept a monetary penalty if it is deemed fit. Right now, though, I have possesion of the territories, and would be willing to pay(at an obvious discount, since I did conquer them) from either Ottomans or Britain, depending on if the deal goes through or not.

I have no problem with the war itself, or if a deal was not made, i really just care about the declaration before attacking rule (this to provide a defendind player some chances against more than one enemy for example). So if things go like this, which is most likely i will deduct a reasonable sum out of your treasury Bengal Tiger.

Again, i´m not saying you should not have attacked, i have nothing to do with that, you saw a chance you took it, i respect that, i just care about the 1 turn declaration.

Top Bottom