PBEM Age of Imperialism; 1895-1924, Deluxe Version

GPS to Sting.
Week 25 News: Ambassador BengalTiger of the French Empire enters the court of Herr Kaiser in Early July, the 25th Week, 1895. "Greetings, Wilhelm. How goes the situation?" "As normal, BengalTiger. Why are you here?" President Felix wishes to offer a deal to the Kaiser, if it is acceptable. If pleasing, he wishes to gift the Pacific colony of Dili to the Kaiserreich." "Very well, that works." (France gives Dili to Germany)
A day after this occurrence, another event occurred. Caught in Berlin was a Dutch spy, stealing German military plans. Herr Kaiser was outraged. "Send all German Infantry divisions at once! The Lowlands will pay for their treachery." (Lowlands are now at war with Germany).

Say Italy really dies in this cruel war (or some other human-nation, like Lowlands at the hands of Herr Kaiserr :D). How about giving for players another nation to continue (like China or Argentina)?

Sorry for double posting, but just wondered why it was "cruel" if they attacked first. And I'm fine with players taking other civs, as long as they don't do something like gift their colonies to Argentina right before I conquer them. Also, I would rather he not take China, as its in position to do some ugly damage to me.

All this is purely hypothetical, of course...

GPS to Anthony
May be we should also add rule "to clear past relations" or something, to avoid such abuses. :) It will be hard to continue with a couple useless colonies, anyway

Let´s make it this way, "If a player retires the game after losing part or all of its cities, he/she can rejoin the game with another faction, this faction must not search war against the killer/invader of its former faction, of course he can and should defend him self in case of attack".

@Eclipse - I´m sorry, but i´m not going to add you to Lowlands, they are doomed, please choose between Argentina, China, Mexico or other faction, thank you.

Sent to Jureil/UK.

Japan has accepted a British loan offer for an undisclosed amount and duration. This economic investment is strictly to improve industrial development domestically and to offset research costs for Japan's scientific endeavors.

to @Eclipse
@Eclipse - I´m sorry, but i´m not going to add you to Lowlands, they are doomed, please choose between Argentina, China, Mexico or other faction, thank you.

Mexico isn't good idea also. They signify their wish to join to USA. :deal:
I don't wanna eliminate human player, so please don't pick it. :hatsoff:

I think picking of Argentina is much better, after conquering Chile it will be look pretty fine. And 3 of us (USA,Brazil,Argentina) could make kinda American Union to help to each other. :high5:
Can't tell anything about China. You better ask Japan or Germany about it :)

Had a competent player taken the Lowlands from the start, they would be much better off than probably 4 weaker European empires in this predicament. Anyway there's still something like 15 colony cities left if the homeland is gone. This will this be free for the rest of us to pick at if ni human protects it. Interesting change in the game I guess.

I made an announcement for the Libyan war for anyone it may concern.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=5317&pp=20&page=2

@Eric - please ignore my request to add a human player to Lowlands, that nation will be destroyed soon, so no point in adding, after playing the turn, please send the save to me, Tasonne will only be back in the 10th IIRC.

SE of Milan
FI(french infantry) killed by Bersaglieri.
Chasseur infantry kills Bersaglieri
FCI kills home guard and worker

Bologna
After heavy artillery fire, FI kills garrisom.
Bologna falls

Algiers
After naval bombardment, FCI is killed by british infantry

Freetown
Single British colonial infantry is bombarded to 2 hp bit still manages to kill 2 FCI...:(

To Russia.

The British Empire cheers the valiant defenders of Freetown fighting off the "French Horde" Also the whole nation of England is appalled at the horrific loss of life at the battle and orders a national moment of silence in honor of the brave French soldiers who gave their lives that fateful day.

The British will think twice before any assaults on defended cites for now on after the loss of so many soldiers.

Jureil
PM England

News From England

The London Times reports a new scientific break through with the development of the X-Ray Machine in London today the discovery allowed the advent of "Colonial Admin I" also the Roayal Navy announced design of a new type of war ship "Pre-Dreadnoughts I"

The War with France

South of Algiers
British Infanty (4/7) v French Legionnaire (4/4)= B.I. (5/7) Veteran:)

Attack on Agades (French Central Africa)
British Colonial Inf. (3/3) v French Home Guard (3/3)=B.C.I. (3/4) Veteran:D
British Colonial Cav. (3/3) v French Home Guard (3/3)=F.H.G (3/3) & B.C.C. (1/3):eek:

Southwest of Khartoum
B.C.I. (4/4) v F.C.I. (4/4)=F.C.I. (2/5) Veteran:mad:
British Infantry (6/6) v F.C.I. (2/5)=B.I. (5/7) Veteran:)

West of Khartoum
B.I. (6/6) v F.C.I. (4/4)=B.I. (2/6):crazyeye:

South of Brest Royal Navy destroys improvments North of Nantes

Royal Navy shells Brest Redlines Home Guard (1/3)

Royal Navy destroys improvments North of Saigon.

Royal Light Marine scouting force South of Algiers captures the undefended French African city of Ghardaia

British Colonial Infantry captures undefended Benghazi.

The Persian Front

Persian forces strike back!
Hills East of Esfahan B.C.I.(4/4) is gone and in his place is a Persian Rifleman:cry:(4/4)

Hills South of Esfahan B.C.I. (4/4) is now (1/5) Veteran:crazyeye:

They must have attacked the hills last turn:mischief:

Hills East of Esfhan after several misses with artillery 1 hits P.R. (3/4)
B.C.C. (3/3) V P.R. (3/4)= B.C.C (2/3) the high ground is once again in British hands.

Well that's all from Jolly old England.:king:

France has made a new proposal in the peace summit.

France recognizes Britain as an honourable foe, and would like to avoid any more bloodshed than is neccesary.

We hope a deal can be reached before Rome falls.

France has made a new proposal in the peace summit.

France recognizes Britain as an honourable foe, and would like to avoid any more bloodshed than is neccesary.

We hope a deal can be reaached before Rome falls.

We thank you and will look at the honorable French offer.

Tasonne, Balcan Nations GPS to Tomyo, Ottomans

@Eclipse - I´v not added you to Lowlands, please pick other nation, ty.

Argentina seems to be interestine enough

Although I'm blown away by the resent events near the Lowlands:eek:

I won't to thank everyone that has taken the time to post for me, thank you.

Here is a funny note; I did not remember where Argentina was in the world so I looked it up, there are a lot of Argentina maps on the WEB but very few showing where it is located. But at last a seach of South America show me, wow Geography was one of my better subjects 30 years ago LoL.

Top Bottom