Can't build space station parts

Ba5man

Chieftain
I have everything researched, all the time in the world to build these parts, I have the option of checking the space ship's status in the start menu, but I can't seem to find the parts in any menu? I have checked every unit and every building option of every city I own (which is a LOT), but there are NO SPACE SHIP PARTS. I'm getting pretty frustrated, as I just spend 3 hours to get a space victory.

I have everything build in the build menu, the build menus in most cities are unselectable (except for one or two cities where I still need to build cathedrals). Is it a bug? I can see the status of my ship, but the parts are nowhere to be found.

sounds like a bug, are you playing on a xbox, ps or ds?
Try save the game and turn off your console and then reload the game.

Did that, but nothing. I'm playing on the 360. This is getting realllllly frustrating, so I'm just going to nuke the crap out of the Americans.

Oh, by the by, I also have 32 great people and wonders and stuff combined, and it isn't seeing the victory. THE GAME IS MESSING WITH ME. HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NUKING YOU MR SMART ASS?

*nukes Washington*

*domination victory*

GAAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

Edit: wait, no, I'm a ******. The scenario I was playing only allowed domination. I just wasted 4 hours on what could be done in 1 hour.

:"(

*bows head in shame, crying*

Oh, by the by, I also have 32 great people and wonders and stuff combined, and it isn't seeing the victory. THE GAME IS MESSING WITH ME. HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NUKING YOU MR SMART ASS?

*nukes Washington*

*domination victory*

GAAAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

Edit: wait, no, I'm a ******. The scenario I was playing only allowed domination. I just wasted 4 hours on what could be done in 1 hour.

:"(

*bows head in shame, crying*

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazyeye::crazyeye:

I had your post copied to send to QA before I got to the end of the thread. :lol:

heh,

in the famous words of Homer Simpson, "Doh!"

:mischief:

Top Bottom