Capto Iugulum

The Netherlands would like to congratulate all the athletes who participated in the very first Olympic games. We are also extremely proud of our athletes' performance.

Anyway, we vote Paris for the 1904 games.

Russia votes for Oslo

Japan votes for Oslo

No more order revisions will be accepted beyond this point. I will still accept any late entries, however, until otherwise stated.

I'll start typing orders immediately. I just got home.

And Austria votes for Oslo.

I'm going to have to quit this. Don't have time. I wish you luck eq and I'll see you in 3 months

No more orders of any type will be accepted beyond this point.

The Confederation votes for Paris.

The Confederation would also like to announce that we have ordered the reinforcement of our Chinese colony with extra troops, because we believe the troops currently there to be completely insufficient for its defence; this move is not intended as a reflection on the trustworthiness of any of our colony's several neighbours, and is a purely defensive measure.

Hm, if only there was some Polish artillery around to help defend it.

OOC: If there were any Polish artillery around, that still wouldn't change the fact that not one Chinese colony has more than 25 brigades stationed in it.

Scandinavia votes for Oslo.

Please stop complaining about losing a BT war. It's getting rather old.

So apparently cheekyness doesn't work on the Internet without a smiley. That's nice to know.

Top Bottom