Give me Names!

Le Sage

Emperor
I was thinking about implementing Charles' idea of individually naming Kings and Matriarchs by name. So please, I am asking you all to come up with names for fairy tale and fantasy kings, generals, princes, warrior princesses and matriarchs that I could add to those name lists. Preferably names that will make the player smile a bit too, like Xena.

Geezus! Do you read minds or what? I already added him as the first name in the list. And Martin Septim on the Royal Prince :lol:

Disregard. I scrapped the idea. It was too hard to come up with good names. I don't want a situation where the army of Aragorn is fighting a battle against the army of Conan the Barbarian either...

You can do what I did with TPKW and pillage my favorite characters from various books and movies.
For example, you don't have to use Aragorn, but do a search for lesser known characters, like Romendacil or Turin in LotR.

I do have one request, that a Matriarch is named Cirocco Jones in honor of the Wizard, and later Demon of Gaea.

Norse/Dwarven
Karlarkar (man, from norwegian 'kar', a less used word for man)
Frøydir (woman)
Frøydis (woman)
Heitarman (man)
Golskaldar (from 'gol', a dialect word for shout, and skald, a poet: shouting poet)

That's all I got for now.

Top Bottom