Civ5: 17c Sweden/Denmark two-handed swordsman(updated)

zwei833

Emperor
Looks nice! :D I may have use of either this or your Doppelsoldner. Any chance of a white & black reskin for the clothing underneath the armor, or do they have teamcolors or anything? If not, I can always attempt a reskin.

Looks nice! :D I may have use of either this or your Doppelsoldner. Any chance of a white & black reskin for the clothing underneath the armor, or do they have teamcolors or anything? If not, I can always attempt a reskin.

Of course it can be a white & black reskin, I will make it soon.:)
However, I don't want to make a teamcolor one, because it may seem too similar to pikeman(actually, the body is a pikeman body with modifed helm and re-texture), if you really like a teamcolor one, just replace the body texture with the original pikeman texture.

P.S Is the white & black one use for Brandenburg or Prussia?

@AgressiveWimp
So what about this?

If you think it is ok, I will upload it soon.

P.S. I make this texture almost reference to the 'Hausmacht'() which is a unit in the 1648 - Thirty Years of War which is a Medieval II: Total War
mod.

@AgressiveWimp
So what about this?

If you think it is ok, I will upload it soon.

P.S. I make this texture almost reference to the 'Hausmacht'() which is a unit in the 1648 - Thirty Years of War which is a Medieval II: Total War
mod.
Beautiful! Will definitely be using this in a new civ! :clap:

As for what I'm planning to use it for... Prussia is sort of close, but for the real answer see page 4 of my thread, and you should be able to figure it out ;)

Sweet, thanks.

And yes, it is for Livonia :D, though it would be helpful if I could find the best name for a Teutonic Order-style swordsman. Halbbruder, maybe? There's probably a better term, but I don't know what...

No idea about how Livoinan army looks like or named.
But if your Livonian Civiliaztion means the Livonian Order after the extinction of the State of the Teutonic Order in 1525 or the Duchy of Livonia (1561–1621), that their army must be quiet different from the medieval Teutonic knights

Top Bottom