Germany proposes negating its entire UB

joncnunn

Senior Java Wizard
Retired Moderator
In my current game, AI Bismark, who currently is the Host of the Berlin conference just proposed embargoing the city states, which if passed would prevent Germany from getting any hammer bonuses from its UB.

Attachments

• 2014-07-05_00001.jpg
    2014-07-05_00001.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 445
Well, he knows he's ahead and that's his way of letting everybody know. I mean, just look at that cocky pose. Pfft.

You know when you have been playing Civ too long when you close the screenshot with the close button at the bottom... I have a problem lol.

That could destroy other civilizations' interests too. City state embargos probably dont hurt as much as embargoing a civilization.

That could destroy other civilizations' interests too. City state embargos probably dont hurt as much as embargoing a civilization.

Note that none of the major civs are embargoed and it would be really weird if anyone other than Germany was running routes to city states at this point of the game. (On the one side, everybody has plenty of major AI cities they could be trading with by now, while on the other it was still too early for anyone to have possibly reached a level 3 Freedom tenet) I also glanced at who was allies with the most city states, and it was actually Germany in the lead.

Yeah, there's a lot of proposals passed there. Proposals don't always usually pass. The ai is probably trying to keep its wc leader position by proposing proposals that don't annoy the other civilizations.

Yeah, there's a lot of proposals passed there. Proposals don't always usually pass. The ai is probably trying to keep its wc leader position by proposing proposals that don't annoy the other civilizations.

The screen has the only two proposals that had passed at the time.

1. Banning of a luxury that would be provided by 3 city states; it passed by a single vote.
2. Science funding. (This is highly usual to pass, however I noticed that 6 of the AIs were saying they would be pleased if I proposed it while only Persia would be angered.
The RNG appeared to have given me just about every AI that prefers science funding.)

Top Bottom