In The Trenches

A quick question, is the Zimmerman note implemented? As Germany can I get Mexico to war with America in the "restricted map"?

No no you don't have too. Just curious as it is the reason America went to war with Germany, also the Lusitania.

Not to make this a historical discussion but the letter never really got through so we don't know. But yeah that makes sense. Heck I'll world build it in. I spent alot of time naming each infantry 1st infantry battalion all the way through 169th and that was exhausting :p Glad your mod has the ships already named :D

It cant read 2 maps the 1914 and 1914 restricted war
It cant load

You have to load the mod 'TTT - In The Trenches' first and then select the scenario you want.

Both scenarios work for me so if you still have problems, please be a bit more specific on where it doesn't work.

Yes, it's for BtS 3.19.

What is the other scenario?

I created a lighter version of the scenario (shrank navies substnatially).
And we thank you for it! :goodjob:

This seems a very carefull scenario. I have taken a brief look and do have a few questions:
- You ForceControl Handicap but all nations seem to be Noble... shouldn't it make more sense to have different skill levels?
- The workers needs Barracks to be 'built'. Why is that?

I think that it would be nice for smaller cities to be able to build something. Even if only workers and some basic buildings (even if non military related).

Top Bottom