FR's Test Pitboss Game (vanilla)

failedreality

Warlord
I'm attempting to set up a pitboss server\game and I'm looking for 1-2 more players interested in testing this with me.

*Note that we will NOT be playing this to the finish.*

I want to run this for a few weeks to make sure I can run a game with minimal issues, then start a for real one..

So far I have:
>Scooter
>big Deezy

Would like 1 more maybe 2..

Also I would like to kick off the game (test) tomorrow morning (sat 6-23 CDT)

Just going to test this out so here are the following:
Sim. Turns: Yes
Turn Timer: 16hr
Map: Pangaea
Size: Standard
Climate: Temperate
Speed: Normal
Sea: Medium
Era: Ancient

You can give me a random civ for the test-run, thanks. Just PM me the info when its all set.

got in fine, took roosevelt. for whoever isn't in yet, alexander is the unclaimed civ.

FR, even though this is a test game, you might wanna try to get it up on Civstats so that you know how to do it. I'm told it's fairly simple, but I've never done it before.

Yeah I was planning on trying that as well..

Somehow Alexander is an AI player and I'm not sure how to get rid of him unless another person can take him over...

There is about 2 hours lift on the timer, but if any know how to nuke the AI I'm all ears.. :D

Civstats seems to be up and running just fine now, I registered my leader and everything so that's all set, we just need someone to take over for Alexander. Might want to kick him to AI until then or else he'll end up just kinda sitting for awhile...

Top Bottom