• I prefer single player and mostly play single player

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

Matrix

CFC Dinosaur
Retired Moderator
1. What do you prefer?
2. What do you do most often?

I like to play multiplayer, but since it's always hard to find fellow players, with every game, I almost always play single player.

One exception: I prefer to play Unreal Tournament with bots...

A game has to have a decent SP mode or it ain't gonna be any good in MP.

As mentioned,while AIs generally suck,they are always willing to play.

In a perfect world>MP

In my world of dial up connection,bugs and players dropping for no reason>SP

I love to play multiplayer and have often done so with Civ, MoO and especially Starcraft. Yet the problem as already stated is the "unreliability" of human opponents.
Computer AIs will always be there. :mischief:

And yet important, too, with SinglePlayer you can explore the games deeper and more easily. While MP is fun, in many games you have to follow certain guidelines to be successful. In SP you can test out the whole depth of a game and more.
Voted last.
:D

I love multiplayer more than single player in most games.

I play BF1942 (online), MOHAA (online) and Counter-Strike (online)

I attempt to play PTW online, but you know. Bugs ;)

Almost only mutiplayer. only turn based games are singleplayer only for me since I don't have the patience to wait for the others to finish their turns :sleep:
btw: tomorrow is Ravenshield day, so I'll finally play a FPS again :goodjob:

I prefer single player. I like games with a decent storyline and most games like that are single player.

Playing MP with Genghis and Corn on UT takes up quite alot of my game playing time.

Single player all the way! I like singleplayer and play singplayer most of the time. As mentioned it's hard to find fellow players to play a game like PTW with you. It's like a commitment... I play games for fun so no need to put pressure on myself.:D

In the real world with my 56k connection, I would regret to say I prefer single player.

Multiplayer, but not really on PC games. My attempt at online play for PC games has been bad. But nothign is better then 4 people around one TV playing an FPS. With 11 AIs. :D

I prefer single player, and that's mostly what I play. Admittedly, this is largely because of the types of games I play (RPGs, for instance). However, it is fun to school my cousins in MP when they visit. ;)

Top Bottom