Super Tribes

We have seen the build up of Korean troops on the border. Enough of these Koreans stealing land belonging to the English by right of conquest.

War is declared

In the South
EC 4/4 v KLB 4/4 -> ec 3/4 cannon captured village destroyed
EC 4/4 V KK 4/4 -> EC 3/5
EC 4/4 V KR 4/4 -> KR 3/4
EC 4/4 V KR 4/4 -> KR 2/4
EC 4/4 V KR 3/4 -> EC 3/4
EC 4/4 V KR 2/4 -> kr 2/5
EC 4/4 V KR 2/5 -> EC 4/4

In the North
ec 4/4 v kk 4/4 -> ec 1/4

Perhaps these cavalry need more training.

Oh well "Let loose the dogs of war"

Rome is saddened by the news of war between Korea and England. We have had positive relations with both countries and for the present shall remain cautiously neutral!

Given the current circumstances and state of tensions....Rome is closing its land borders and will enforce it's Maritime Exclusion Zones along our coasts as well until the Korean-English conflict can be resolved peacefully.

GPS to TB

The Koreans are stunned. How can the British hold their heads up high after attacking their neighbours and friends who pulled them up by their boot straps when they were still swinging in trees?

However, our military advisors remain unconcerned. They are only attacking our villages in the wild west and our units, quite frankly, could do with hardening up.

In the south (Korea's north):

KR 4/4 -> EC 4/4 = EC 3/5 :mad:
KR 4/4 -> EC 3/3 = KR 4/4 :)

GPS to Hawk 30BC turn 125

New Chongfu

Fleet bombards miss
hit KM 3/3 -> 1/3

ec 3/4 v km 1/3 -> ec 3/4

city burned down

I have acquired an extra MoW I can only assume a pirate was unwise enough to take on the Royal Navy and was taken as a prize.

No, there was a barb galley I passed, maybe that was what was enslaved, Galley -> MoW bargain :D

No, there was a barb galley I passed, maybe that was what was enslaved, Galley -> MoW bargain :D

Wow, that's pretty amazing, Hawk. I don't see how you were even able to eat an entire galley.... :lol:

Is there no chance for peace? GPS to TB

Nope. This war will end with either the Brits or Koreans being laid to waste.

East of New Krasnoyarsk:

KK 4/4 v EMI 4/4 = KK 1/4 (injured by catapult) :)

GPS to Hawk 10BC turn 126

Skirmishes

East of Bath
KMI bombarded by Royal Navy 2 hits 4/4 -> 2/4
ec 3/4 v kmi 2/4 -> ec 3/4

Skirmishes

East of Bath
KMI bombarded by Royal Navy 2 hits 4/4 -> 2/4
ec 3/4 v kmi 2/4 -> ec 3/4
;) Now I see the plan. The Unwashed need to take Bath....

Looks like the cavalry didn't break through in time. Infantry appear on the hills. We're in it for the long slog then. :rolleyes:

Skirmishes

Northern Front
South of new novo...
ec 3/3 v ks 4/4 -> ec 2/4

Southern Front
Royal navy bombards kc 3/4 1 hit 1 miss

Top Bottom