Having lost its standing army, the rebel faction concedes defeat and is willing to negotiate a peaceful settlement.

Here are our terms and conditions for ending what will be infamously known as the "Southern Incursion":

-The rebel provinces will be reincorporated into the Empire. Obviously.
-All members of the rebel army or government will be charged with either murder or being accessories to murder, as these these deaths were not committed in self-defence nor were they committed by an actual military officers in a state of war. However, there are very little of these people left. They will all be treated fairly as normal criminals would under Formatting law. They will probably have a 20 year-life sentence.
-No charges will be made against civilians who were unlucky enough to be forced under this unjust rule.
-In addition, the government will pledge $100,000 to revitalizing the local industry and reimbursing members of the public who have had lost loved ones to gunfire or have had their private property destroyed in chaos. (OCC: This will be represented in the game as investing $1 in game into industry /OCC)

These are our terms.

USSR proposal to Democrats:

- Creation of Ecumenical Government.
- Disarmend of the Rebels.
- All Rebel Territory will be given to the USSR Government.

If you dont agree the Red Army will move to destroy the revolution and for every Red Army dead soldier 100 civilians from Rebel Territory will be executed.

Should we be afraid now?

The AOZ embargoes the USSR for being commies.

Meanwhile, they lift their embargo on the formatics people.

Meanwhile, they lift their embargo on the formatics people.

Thank you. :love:

We also lift our embargo off the AOZ. We will start trade with them again.

-All members of the rebel army or government will be charged with either murder or being accessories to murder, as these these deaths were not committed in self-defence nor were they committed by an actual military officers in a state of war. However, there are very little of these people left. They will all be treated fairly as normal criminals would under Formatting law.

The rebel army and government are allowed political asylum inside the Setting Sun.

The Norselands embargoes USSR because it is politically convenient to do so and because the wholesale slaughter of its own industrial sector is blatantly stupid, thus making further irrational action by this nation so probable it is certain.

@Verarde: "Reading is for civilians and rulers who are not high as all carp. I have no flipping clue what we're going to do."

-Nukeknockout

The rebel army and government are allowed political asylum inside the Setting Sun and USSR.

Corrected.

Speaking of which, you should probably tone down the hostage crisis thing because that's just going to create more rebels.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

We ask sorry. Christos200 has gone crazy.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Russian takes a gun and fires three times at Christos200.

Is he dead?

No. He will come back in a few minutes.

Oh no.......

@ESS & USSR: I promise that they will be treated as well as any other criminals. However, we will allow the transfer of the rebel leaders/military to either or both of your countries, as living in either of your oppressive hellholes is punishment enough for their crimes.

OH BURN!

Err.

Embargo the USSR.

@Formatics

The Formatic orphans are shaping up to be great janissaries. You should see the way they carry out seek-and-destroy missions with patriotic zeal and religious fanaticism. To even call them Formatics anymore would be an insult since they now embrace the Teachings.

Hahahahaha!!!!!

Fire at Christos!!!!!

Nikita, bring me a gun!!!!!

30 Russians fire at Christos.

Christos reaction:

Moderator Action: Repeated video link deleted. Stay in control Christos.

Oh no......

He cant die...

Fire!!!!!!

Oh, are you trying to troll us oh ungreat leader? Well, I can take that up one. All murders, rapists and hate criminals will be airlifted to the ESS and dropped into the country as that will be more punishing than any other kind of punishment that we can devise. And it will be a hell of a lot cheaper. I'm sure that they will make wonderful Jannisaries as well.

Oh, are you trying to troll us oh ungreat leader? Well, I can take that up one. All murders, rapists and hate criminals will be airlifted to the ESS and dropped into the country as that will be more punishing than any other kind of punishment that we can devise. And it will be a hell of a lot cheaper. I'm sure that they will make wonderful Jannisaries as well.

Good luck getting by our air force. Something your pathetic nation lacks. I don't see the point in the first place since you're so anti-slave but then you're trying to deliver us more forced labor candidates. Hypocrisy must be a central tenet of Formaticism.

Good luck getting by our air force. Something your pathetic nation lacks. I don't see the point in the first place since you're so anti-slave but then you're trying to deliver us more forced labor candidates. Hypocrisy must be a central tenet of Formaticism.

Ah, yes young padwan, but serial killers/rapists/hate criminals DESERVE to be enslaved. If you define as slavery as unpaid work, then yes, we do it, as 99% of the World does. (OCC: I'm pretty sure that most IRL countries force criminals to make numberplates and such during their prison sentence. /OCC)

However, we have decided that forcing anyone to live under your rule is too cruel. Even rapists. Forcing them to go to the ESS or the USSR is worse than killing them, which we would absolutely not do.

However, we have decided that forcing anyone to live under your rule is too cruel. Even rapists. Forcing them to go to the ESS or the USSR is worse than killing them, which we would absolutely not do.

"Are you sure it isn't the fact that you couldn't go through with your stupid plan in the first place? I'm pretty sure that is the case since, you know, you lack airlift capability in the first place. Formatics seem to have a giant habit of being international failures. First, your pathetic resolutions fail. Next, we managed to get your people out of our hair on someone's else paycheck (Renfair still owes us cash and failure to pay will result in much fun). Now, the Formatics had to backpedal out of their very public statements about dropping their criminal malcontents into our empire.

When the Setting Sun goes and does something, we did, didn't we? There are no Formatics left in the Setting Sun, for example. The Renfarians are either gone (if they were rich) or have sworn Oaths of Peace (with many going the Oath of Loyalty route now for full benefits). We have won international incident after international incident against your insignificant Australian nation and will continue to do so until the sun rises in the west and the dead rise up to meet us.

Stop wasting the Emperor's time."

-Ambassador Lin

Top Bottom