Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha ^^

Well, Seraiel has role playing Shaka down.

I wondered, if I should have used the ICBMs for a screenshot with -5k+ relations with everybody, but then I just couldn't do so anymore, because the Marathon time-victory itself already took too much from me.

4000???? :eek: You have enough to irradiate every tile on the planet several times over!

4000???? :eek: You have enough to irradiate every tile on the planet several times over!

I ensure you, all those Nukes have only defensive value ^^ .

Now consider that in real life, both the US and Russia have about twice that many nukes each. Where did they get all the hammers? :mad: Bloody corporations and state property unbalancing the game :(

I wonder nobody picked on the number of Great Merchants yet :D .

Damn, I hadn't noticed that. How is it possible to get that many great people?

Noticed almost 1000 spies, however, but figured you would use them to destroy spaceship parts and whatnot; probably stealing techs earlier in the game, and maybe causing city revolts.

Damn, I hadn't noticed that. How is it possible to get that many great people?

Noticed almost 1000 spies, however, but figured you would use them to destroy spaceship parts and whatnot; probably stealing techs earlier in the game, and maybe causing city revolts.

I was really diligent, so I spread my State Religion to all 150 cities :) . Then, Sushi with +50 :food: and Pacifism for about 500 turns :D . The next GP btw. would have costed astonishing 80k of :gp: ^^

I also tried to build one superlarge city, but unfortunately, it was nowhere close to Kaitzilla's 121 population city, only reached size 71 :( . Btw.: Who needs resources for Happiness and Healthiness? ^^
Spoiler :

The screenshot isn't funny, but the infiltrator event is, because it happened three times to Sumeria.
First time I had the option to make Gilgamesh dow me, but I picked the free Great Spy.
Second time, he declared on Korea.
The picture shows the third time a Sumerian infiltrator was caugth.

Spoiler :

Hmm...

Oddly, he's 'cautious' to Putin, who nuked a bit of Scandinavia (which meant it was weak and I could quickly invade), but is 'pleased' with me even though I invaded most of Europe and the Middle East. Perhaps it's because we both declared war on Iraq...

I've seen the AI do some weird crap, but cottaging over farmed rice, the only food source for that city, that has to be pretty high up on the "WTF?" List :lol: :crazyeye:

I was thinking the same thing. But then if you look at the food yield, and back to the bowl of rice, it looks like directions on how to make a rice sandwich.

Step 1. Separate bread slices.
Step 2. Insert rice between bread slices.
Step 3. Enjoy.

...step 4, hit your sandwich with a wooden mallet?

EDIT: Oh, and speaking of WTF-ness on the part of AI workers- I don't have a screenshot, but earlier today I saw Hatty farming over her forted, non-BFC Dye. The only Dye on her continent. The farm is caged in by hills, so it's not an irrigation chain. The way her cities are laid out makes it so the only way that Dye could ever be in a fat cross is if she drops a new city on the Dye.

...aaaand then about four turns later, she sent the worker back to re-fort it. :crazyeye:

I was thinking the same thing. But then if you look at the food yield, and back to the bowl of rice, it looks like directions on how to make a rice sandwich.

Step 1. Separate bread slices.
Step 2. Insert rice between bread slices.
Step 3. Enjoy.

...step 4, hit your sandwich with a wooden mallet?

:lol:

Can't imagine a rice sandwich is particularly good, so step 4 is probably tempting after the first three :D

I've seen the AI do some weird crap, but cottaging over farmed rice, the only food source for that city, that has to be pretty high up on the "WTF?" List :lol: :crazyeye:
I had a vassal who did this with his (my) only source of Wheat for ~50 turns running. Every 2 turns, I needed to renegotiate a resource trade. It got old fast. :lol:

Isn't there an option to stop the AI from improving tiles that already have improvements?

I had a vassal who did this with his (my) only source of Wheat for ~50 turns running. Every 2 turns, I needed to renegotiate a resource trade. It got old fast. :lol:

I had the exact same thing in one of the Rainforest maps I played. There was only one wheat on the whole map, and my vassal had it. But he kept building a cottage over it. Cottage->Farm->Cottage->Farm ad inf.

I too kept renewing the deal when the farm was rebuilt, but it only lasted a few turns before 2 :health: once again was lost. Quite frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom