How long does "world considers you a villain" last?

I_Scorpio

Chieftain
I defied an AP resolution to return a city. I now finished a war and have the AP city. How long until the effects of it go away? +5 :mad: is hurting my economy and I want to get rid of it. IIRC once a new AP resolution is proposed, the effects go away, correct? The issue is that it's been quite a while and no new AP resolution are forthcoming.

Pretty sure it's 20 turns (other religions in the city reduce the time) on normal speed.

To get back your full member status (if you had) and the AP-hammers you'll need to vote yes on a resolution that passes. This will however not affect your villain :mad:

Thing is, I'm playing marathon, so do you know how many turn the unhappiness will last?

The maximum angry faces is 25 (5x defying), so after the sixth voting round the first 5 angry faces will go away.
I wonder if the unhappiness from defying AP + UN resolutions stacks.

I thought all of the unhappiness went away when you vote for something, and it successfully passes? So, if the next vote passes and you voted "yes", the unhappiness should go away.

I thought the same, Packers. But maybe that's just for getting the AP-hammers back. I don't know about the unhappiness. Guess it could be world-buildered but......ehhh.

Thing is, I'm playing marathon, so do you know how many turn the unhappiness will last?
According to this thread, it's 60 turns on marathon. (20 turns on normal.)

And this thread says the duration is reduced for other religions being in your city.

Nice info Lennier :) .

I believe in the 2nd source though, almost nothing that's turn based in CIV scales, why should villain status acale then?

Whip anger scales with speed. So I guess anything dealing with anger scales, everything else doesn't. Don't ask me why only anger scales...

Top Bottom