AI vassals

I_Scorpio

Chieftain
So, in my current game I went to war with Pericles, with the intention of making him a vassal (I'm trying to get conquest victory by making the surviving AIs my vassals). Saladdin gets involved, however, and Pericles becomes his vassal. The war so far is going well, but will I be able to vassal Saladin? What happens to Pericles?

So, in my current game I went to war with Pericles, with the intention of making him a vassal (I'm trying to get conquest victory by making the surviving AIs my vassals). Saladdin gets involved, however, and Pericles becomes his vassal. The war so far is going well, but will I be able to vassal Saladin? What happens to Pericles?

Depends on two things. First, if Saladin was at war with Pericles and capitulated to Saladin, Perry will break free if you do enough damage to Saladin and take his cities. You will still be at war with Perry. Then should be able to get him to capitulate to you. The second thing, if Perry peace vassaled to Saladin, and you war against him eventually you can get Saladin to capitulate to you. Under that situation Saladin will Dow on Perry.

Top Bottom