Lets list AI stupid behaviors

AI attacks a city with battleships, no units available to take the city,
Brings ships to one or two tiles from the city and loses them to city/ranged attacks.
AI will rush ships ( subs, BB , Destroyer) to your fleet and stop adjacent without attacking.

I posted this at the Funny Screenshots, but I guess it deserves a mention here too.

AI thinks they're entitled enough to call out your attacks and make you not declare war on them for 50 turns? I'm not sure if this will prevent them from declaring war on you (although Shaka had declared war on me 5 times earlier).

I didn't take kindly to him attacking my liberated Poland so...

Spoiler :

Nuclear Non-proliferation is in effect.

Your move, Shaka.

Here's a fun one I had. I have 2 incense and some wine closeby, which I both settle. I also picked up Desert Folklore, and figured I could go for Monasteries to make use of that wine and Incense.
One turn before I get my prophet, I see "Denmark has founded the new religion of Christianity in the holy city of Copenhagen."
And yes. They took Monasteries. WITH NOT A SINGLE INCENSE OR WINE IN SIGHT ANYWHERE NEAR THEM. I would've understood him picking Pagodas, Mosques, Cathedrals...but this is just too damn mind-bogglingly stupid.

That is so annoying. I think the AIs like Monasteries only because they are cheap. But maybe also to spite you?

I also had this happen to me in my recent game as Byzantium. I just assumed the AI took it so I couldn't.

In my experience they pick between the religious buildings almost randomly, weighting them nearly equally. I know because I once experimented backing up 10 turns and they changed their pick to a different religious building every time. They like them but don't really understand the relative benefits of them.

^aaaaand open border expire :D

I feared that too, but Casimir came up to me 5 turns later and wanted to renew the deal before it was off. Smart man. I was supporting him with 130 GPT and all my spare luxes to help him rebuild, and later I sent my workers to tidy up his lands as much as possible.

WARMONGER PENALTY

if you could make a mod wich removes warmonger penalty that would be cool because on large maps it doesn't work at all. especialyl if you are taking a lot of cities of 1 AI

Top Bottom