Quot Capita

Thanks for your help on the Partisans issue. It should be fixed, and I have posted a new version containing the fix in the JKP-NextWar thread. :goodjob:

Hey, I was just fiddling around with some values, it was you who corrected it!;) Thanks!

Not such good news from me. I'm having problems loading the save. Have to give up for now. sorry. I can give the save if you want.

Just to keep you updated:
I ran a couple of tests, mainly autoplay.
The last one was a 700+ turns Large map with 15 civs and it played without CTD, loading was ok all the time.
So most probably I'll improve on this version.

I dl- ed Quot Capita beta 5 again but it still will not load. Any ideas ?

Is it exactly the same save you posted? I checked it yet again and I can load it without problems...

Ok, I'm revising the code now.
In the unit XML I removed duplicated entries and added DCM ability to new units. (planes, ships, artillery)
I also corrected the partisans event, and corrected an error in Civ4lert python.
I'm continuing the work...

avain,

Could you describe how you got Influence Driven War working with Dale's Combat mod? I ran into some problems combining the two and any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,
ripple01

It's NOT working correctly with Stack Attack. It DOES work with all DCM components without CASA.
Besides this, you can always check the source files; I included them; and if you have any specific question I'd be happy to help!

So, just to keep you updated:
I'm working on importing Sevo's Mastery Victory to QC! (it is a bit of a work since it was for Vanilla and Warlords only)

That's really great news. Sevo's Mastery changes the game in a very good way.

updated to beta 6
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
- integrated Mastery Victory by Sevo
- integrated Inquisition mod by bmarnz
- cleaned up unit xml
- corrected unit xml, so I hope all eligible units can now perform DCM actions
- corrected NextWar partisans event
- made some corrections to Civ4lert.py

Sorry I don't have better news, but , I can't reload a game.

I cleared out my custom assets , not that . Re downloaded , media pack files into the assets folder of beta 6.

Does anyone else have these loading problems with 6 ?

Sorry I don't have better news, but , I can't reload a game.

I cleared out my custom assets , not that . Re downloaded , media pack files into the assets folder of beta 6.

Does anyone else have these loading problems with 6 ?

Please post your failing savegame(s) (again).
Thanks
PS: you know that because of the changes done in beta 6 it breaks savegame compatibility? So you started a new game with beta6, right?

Here's the latest attempt. I played AI auto play for a hundred turns or so .

There's nothing for me to clear out except a clean install of civ 4, but I don't think that's necessary as the other mods load and play.

The save crashes at the dale loading screen.

When exiting the game I have in previous beta's got a message that a memory function did not occur. I don't have a screenshot of it but will try to catch one next time.

BTW the merge combination is great. I want to play inquisition/religious victory.

Attachments

• quot 6 test 2 BC-0700.CivBeyondSwordSave
    79.7 KB · Views: 111
Here's the latest attempt. I played AI auto play for a hundred turns or so .

There's nothing for me to clear out except a clean install of civ 4, but I don't think that's necessary as the other mods load and play.

The save crashes at the dale loading screen.

When exiting the game I have in previous beta's got a message that a memory function did not occur. I don't have a screenshot of it but will try to catch one next time.

BTW the merge combination is great. I want to play inquisition/religious victory.

Thanks, I'll check this as soon as I get home from work.

edit: Ok, I tried it 3 times in a row, no failures. I also autoplayed it a bit and still no errors. What I can suggest you is to check you .ini settings, it might help.

sdk source download added for beta 6, check first post
--------------------------------------------------

in case you are interested in Mastery Victory;)
(note: starship event will need improvement)

Top Bottom