Quot Capita

Is this working correctly?

I'm Buddhist, but I'm getting +2 hammers from the Taoist temple+monastary. I'm governed by Apostolic Palace descisions (eg stop the war against Inca), which is controlled by the Inca, and they are the only Taoist civ.

If you have at least one Taoist city then that's all in order. doesn't matter which state religion you are. Anyone with a Taoist city will be a member. Hit F8 and then "members" It'll tell you which religion has the Apostolic.

Edit; I just realized that if you go into Theocracy, in Quot Capita you can use the inquisitor to get rid of the taoist religion in your empire. That would free you from the influences of the AP.

It comes down to whether or not you want the hammer bonus, and the geo-political situation. Interesting possiblilty made possible by the clever inquisitor mod.

avain said:
Tomorrow I hope I can upload beta 7!

Looking forward to it, but I'm at about 1800 in a beta 6 game. It's too good to abandon. Late war units: :drool:

Edit ; avain, is there a reason that the domestic advisor doesn't have as much info as it does in BUG? I mean especially the buildings built.

I'm busy with making and uploading beta 7, and I thought I give you a sneak-peek into a new feature;)

Attachments

• Terraforming.jpg
    Terraforming.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 170
Hehe, that was a very close future we took a peek at apparently.

I get a file not found error when trying to download beta 7, is it still awaiting approval ?

Hehe, that was a very close future we took a peek at apparently.

I get a file not found error when trying to download beta 7, is it still awaiting approval ?

Apparently something's wrong.
I'll reupload it now.

edit: I cannot seem to be able to download anything at the moment. Must be a CFC error...

Ok, I used even this little to do some error corrections reported by you:
- updated to ActualQuotes v4.20
- corrected Mastery Victory screen to display Legendary Cities info
- corrected an error related to giant arcologies
( forgive the pun, but the stables were not stable!;) )

I uploaded a beta 7b version, so if you were quick, please re-download, it's worth it as you can see

The B version is downloading OK for me . I canceled it to wait for the C

Terraforming & the Inquisitor are simply awesome!

Nice Job, avain!

So...is Beta 8 ready yet? :mischief:

Any chance of having [Revolutions mod] in?
Any ETA if yes?
Please?

It may be an option as long as it's turned on :)
Every mod included makes for a different game

BTW, I've dloaded your mod for testing, dl - fine, install - fine, load and fire-up - fine
single game on large fractal map, 10 civs, accelerated start - then
on the first computer move (just after set-up) all religions get founded and wonders get built, had to abort - there was no point playing
sorry

Top Bottom