Questions about BNW

MerchantCo

Merchant
1. Which new civilization do you find most interesting? Which one is the most powerful?
2. In most BNW screenshots, I see trade routes [not just the caravans]. However, I don't see these trade routes when I play. Why is this, and can I change it?
3. Are there any new military units, available for all civilizations? I remember that G&K had plenty of new units. If so, please list them!

Thanks in advance,

- MerchantCo

Moderator Action: Moved to the BNW subforum.

1. I haven't played the game but I think the Shoshone will be the most interesting and powerful civ to play because they start with additional tiles and their Pathfinder can choose anything from ancient ruins (depending on the difficulty level) and it resets after 3 turns
2. Do you have graphics turned down? Or is it just transparent? It should show up; if not, then either something's wrong with the game, or it didn't install correctly
3. Hand-Axe (barbarian only, replaces Chariot Archer); Bazooka (machine gun upgrades to this guy I believe); XCOM Squad (from the game XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Paratroopers upgrades to this guy)

Top Bottom