+60 Achievements in BNW?

so if Morroco does make it in with the Kasbah, what are the chances that one of it's achievements is called 'rock the Kasbah'

The Moroccan achievement will be called "We'll Always Have Paris"

That would probably be "Win a cultural victory as Morocco" to help round out the victory conditions with Vote For Pedro and Poland Can Into Space. There's two spaces between those known achievements so one of them is gonna be cultural and the other domination.

...Does anyone know some witty references that could be used as the Domination achievement because that could help us figure out one of the remaining civs.

...Does anyone know some witty references that could be used as the Domination achievement because that could help us figure out one of the remaining civs.
Glass Cannon-Win a domination victory as Venice.

That would probably be "Win a cultural victory as Morocco" to help round out the victory conditions with Vote For Pedro and Poland Can Into Space. There's two spaces between those known achievements so one of them is gonna be cultural and the other domination.

"All your base are belong to us."

Doesn't give much of a clue though.

They don't necessarily need to refer to a victory though. They are just promotions for a special feat with each civ. The zulu one is getting all possible promotions with an Impi, the French one is to have a musketeer receive flanking bonuses from two other musketeers. I like the 'Glass Cannon' Pun though if Venice makes it in. That's a good one.

I can see something like Custers or the World's Last Stand for the Sioux f.e., Icebreakers for the Inuit, and I bet there's a good pun in store for the Vietnamese as well...

They don't necessarily need to refer to a victory though. They are just promotions for a special feat with each civ. The zulu one is getting all possible promotions with an Impi, the French one is to have a musketeer receive flanking bonuses from two other musketeers. I like the 'Glass Cannon' Pun though if Venice makes it in. That's a good one.

I can see something like Custers or the World's Last Stand for the Sioux f.e., Icebreakers for the Inuit, and I bet there's a good pun in store for the Vietnamese as well...

I would assume if the Vietnamese are in the achievement will have something to do with Pho.

Dances With Wolves - Win domination victory as the Sioux
Custer Wasn't The Last Standing - Win domination victory as the Sioux
Requiescat In Pieces - Win domination victory as Italy
It's Better To Be Feared Then Loved - Win domination victory as Italy

I bet Firaxis could come up with a play on words involving the name Machiavelli if Italy is in.

Nothing like Tết day - Win a domination victory with Vietnam
Just settling the Family's business - Win a domination victory with Italy
Waka Waka (This time for Africa) - Win a cultural victory with the Zulu
One Flew Over the ****oo's Nest - Win a cultural victory with Portugal

I guess if there was something like this for the Zulu or for Portugal it would already be in the spoiled achivments, but these are just random guesses anyway.
And some may sound a 'bit' offensive :rotfl:

I guess I'll put the one with my Sioux idea:

Custer's Last Stand: Kill an enemy General with a Dog Soldier

Top Bottom