Question about how loading a Map&Scenario in a online MP game

ambassadeur

Chieftain
Hello all,

You'll excuse my english because i'm french. So, i have a question.

With online friends we would like to play together on the Earth map with true starting locations. I have an almost perfect earth map that i had downloaded in a Mod (Play the World Extended by Hormigas) and improved by my taste. We are going to play at 8 players at least, i will host. :king:

My friends say to me, each one, what civ they want to play, then with SDK Map/Scenario Editor I put their settler and warrior on the map, with their true starting location. I put also realist CS to have a perfect realist Earth. Then finally, i'll send them the map with Dropbox and they'll put it in their maps file and we'll can play :viking:

But i don't know how can i load the scenario's map, which contains the choosen civilizations, in a MP online room. When i load the map, all the civilizations are available and when we start we are located at random start locations... :(

Could you help me, please ?

Cordially from France,

ambassadeur

U already got the point, its only the map u load not the szenario sadly ... so no TSL only the map and resources are taken from the file.

Im also looking for a workaround for this but nothing usefull yet.

Top Bottom