The Nubian Empire

Gedemo

Cacique
Adds the Civilization of Nubia to Brave New World, with Piankhy as its Leader!

Adds the city-states :c5citystate: of Washukanni (Mercantile), Sharuhen (Militarist),and the lost in the sands city « Iram of the Pillars » (Religious)
This mod features Custom Leader Music.

You can download it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zj57ktf0g1ez5u2/Nubian_Empire_(v_1).civ5mod

Nubia Civilization

Leader: Piankhy (or Piye)
Spoiler :

UA: Black Pharao:
Workers are +25% faster and a free archeologist appears when Archeology is discovered :tourism:
Unique Wonder of the Djebel Barkal +5 happiness :c5happy : and +2 Great artists :greatwork:
Spoiler :

UU: Nubian Archer (free promotion Accuracy 1) :c5rangedstrength:

UB: Kuhorsehockyic Necropolis (replaces Temple brings 2 :c5faith:and 1 :c5happy : )

Spoiler :

Credits
Music : Memories of Thebes by Keith Zizza
Piankhy scene : King Taharqa by Gregory Manchess

+ for custom music ;)
+ for nice colors
+ really nice leaderscreens :)
+ Unique Wonder? I love the idea :)

? what does it mean "Workers are +25% effective"? O_o
? Kuhorsehockyic Necropolis is replacement for what? ;)
? I guess you could ask for help with making custom unique icons ;)

Well, there was already one Nubian Civ mod, but it is dead now and your looks better ;)

+ for custom music ;)
+ for nice colors
+ really nice leaderscreens :)
+ Unique Wonder? I love the idea :)

? what does it mean "Workers are +25% effective"? O_o
? Kuhorsehockyic Necropolis is replacement for what? ;)
? I guess you could ask for help with making custom unique icons ;)

Well, there was already one Nubian Civ mod, but it is dead now and your looks better ;)

Thanks for your comments!

Workers are 25% faster ;)
Kuhorsehockyic Necropolis is the replacement for Temple

I'l try to edit this :D

The idea was to have a civ about the theme of archeology/culture/tourisme that's why the Djebel Barkal is powerful (2 slots + 2 artists). Thanks to the fast workers, Nubia can build faster monument, temple...

Thanks for your help, it's a good idea!:)

Alright, sadly the UU isn't that good but I did my best.
I noticed that the colors of the Icon aren't the same as the ones in game, so I tried my best to replicate them.
Use this for the Alpha and the colors
Spoiler :

The actual Icon
Spoiler :

Map
Spoiler :

UU (sorry about this one)
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Thanks COF!!

I think I will add your civ icon as soon as possible!:goodjob:

Your map is very nice, I like it! do you think it would be possible to add some date like "Nubian Empire XX BC" ?
For the cities, is it possible to have Napata and Kerma instead of Pachoras and Suba?
For the scarab and the ankh , do you think it's possible to have them a little coloured ?

For the Kuhorsehockyic Necropolis, I think I'd like to smooth the wall (on the right) where we can see the bricks, but I like it too :goodjob:

Thanks COF!!
Your map is very nice, I like it! do you think it would be possible to add some date like "Nubian Empire XX BC" ?
For the cities, is it possible to have Napata and Kerma instead of Pachoras and Suba?
For the scarab and the ankh , do you think it's possible to have them a little coloured ?

For the Kuhorsehockyic Necropolis, I think I'd like to smooth the wall (on the right) where we can see the bricks, but I like it too :goodjob:

Sure, I'll add a date, sadly I don't have time right now, but I'll do it tomorrow.
If you tell me the location of those cities on the map I will add them.
I'll see what I can do about the other stuff.

Top Bottom