Caveman 2 Cosmos

ya i already mentioned that.... also the game crashing errors because there is to much stuff in this mod are really starting to piss me off... even with only a standard map i get this... i have a good machine. Sometimes more is just more i suppose.

Love the mod btw

I just wanted to report that the game goes OOS during multiplayer when I use a archer unit's barrage ability.

However, it doesn't when the computer uses it (thank god...)

Otherwise, no problems during multiplayer (except friend initially crashes on map load but is able to rejoin during an active game).

Yeah i talked to Kael about it, but no help was found, sorry.

ya i already mentioned that.... also the game crashing errors because there is to much stuff in this mod are really starting to piss me off... even with only a standard map i get this... i have a good machine. Sometimes more is just more i suppose.

Love the mod btw

It doesnt matter how much stuff you have in a mod, and i play with 10 - 14 civs and i have NO crashes at all, sorry that you are. And i play everyday and have NOT had any crash what so ever. More again has nothing to do with it. Course i never play on a map larger than huge, mostly just Standard size but a few huge ones. I try to stay around 9 civs so late in games they dont bog down so much.:p
And i am glad you like the mod, cause its only going to get BIGGER.

I choose Cartaghan and I had persian UBs and they referred to me as persian.

Maybe you had the "unrestricted leaders" option activated and selected the Carthaginian leader and ended up Persian? That's all I can think of...

Sorry I posted this in the wrong place earlier, but I am not getting UI when I play this mod. Thanx.

Sorry I posted this in the wrong place earlier, but I am not getting UI when I play this mod. Thanx.

You need to go back to the first page and read the FAQs ok, then if that does no good write here again, thx, and Welcome to CFC.;)

Always remember it has to be in English only.

hi all, i've been lurking around here for a few months and decided to post for the first time. all i have to say is this is the BEST MOD EVER!! I had a minor hiccup with the UI, but that was easily fixed by actually reading the entire thread. so my hat is off to you dude for making an excellent mod!!! (IMO)

I Gaved this an F+ Mod Those Not Work!

It figures your been an _ _ _ anyways on CFC, and you give CFC a bad name. They ought to keep 9 yo away from here.

ROM is Better and works Good and is Playable thanks Zappara

Now that is just plain stupidity and the dumbest thing i have heard lately, :lol: it is RoM , GEEZ. Just more improved units. And now you go on the Ignore List , :lol:

So you gave it an F, so what your saying is RoM is no good, not nice at all. :mad: Personal feeling should have nothing to do with a mod.
But coming from you, thats normal, or is it A-B Normal, LOL.

If you cant say something nice pls dont write, especially if you dont know how to mod yourself. Since everyone is playing your mod, LOL :lol:

Are you that much of an __ that you dont know that once you give a rating you can NEVER take it back, GEEZ.

Again "things" like you give this site a bad name.

Pls dont write again, i wont see it anyways since your on the ignore list.

well, I don't usually call people names on forums, but strategyonly is right. the image in xbeanerx profile tells all about his character. 'nuff said.

Very nice, I love the staggering number of new features. :D

beaner, lets be honest. you cannot even come close to building a mod half as good as this one is. you have every right to not like it, but then JUST DON'T DOWNLOAD IT! it makes no sense to give this amazing mod one star. plenty of other people like it, i only had one problem with it and that was a problem with vista not the mod. i just hope that you don't ruin the chance for the rest of us to have access to this amazing mod!!

great mod, good job. only flaw as mentioned is often giving me memory allocation error, maybe need to add more ram. thanks.

Hi

I haven't said this yet so I will now.
Thanks for your hard work and a great mod, strategy. Since after the crash on my first game to which I have no answer, I've played several games now from start to finish with no gamestopping bugs from the mod.

[to_xp]Gekko;7218882 said:
well, I don't usually call people names on forums, but strategyonly is right. the image in xbeanerx profile tells all about his character. 'nuff said.

'nuff said, indead, thx.

Very nice, I love the staggering number of new features. :D

Lots of work by Zappra

awesome, but I think you got the name wrong it should be

SEVERE OVERKILL MOD

:lol::lol::lol:

I really like that name.

beaner, lets be honest. you cannot even come close to building a mod half as good as this one is. you have every right to not like it, but then JUST DON'T DOWNLOAD IT! it makes no sense to give this amazing mod one star. plenty of other people like it, i only had one problem with it and that was a problem with vista not the mod. i just hope that you don't ruin the chance for the rest of us to have access to this amazing mod!!

It was getting close, but thx for the kind words.

great mod, good job. only flaw as mentioned is often giving me memory allocation error, maybe need to add more ram. thanks.

Yeah, you should have at least 4 GB.

Hi

I haven't said this yet so I will now.
Thanks for your hard work and a great mod, strategy. Since after the crash on my first game to which I have no answer, I've played several games now from start to finish with no gamestopping bugs from the mod.

What kind of map, how many players, etc were you playing? Glad you had fun, thats why i made it, for people to "Just Have Fun." And thx.

It was an autogenerated huge map, using the CUSTOM GAME option. Type of map was earth2(autogenerated maps with similar landmass to real earth).
Disabled all victories apart from conquest. Enabled "no tech brokering".
Thats about it as far as I can remember, it had 18-19 civs, and it started CTDing at 720AD, the game was still running light by then.
After that all games I played were played using the PLAY NOW option (fewer game customizations available).

seriously, what about a name update? maybe the "you should really get yourself some more RAM" mod ? :lol: well, aside from the laughs, are there any plans to update this to the new 2.3 RoM? since RoM is the base as you said yourself, it would make only sense. not sure how much work that would be though. :\

[to_xp]Gekko;7224587 said:
seriously, what about a name update? maybe the "you should really get yourself some more RAM" mod ? :lol: well, aside from the laughs, are there any plans to update this to the new 2.3 RoM? since RoM is the base as you said yourself, it would make only sense. not sure how much work that would be though. :\

See post # 4 for more things to come.:p I really havent gotten on the bandwagon yet for the Revolution/DCM stuff yet.:rolleyes: Then after 2.4 RoM it will be the final version of it, then i can make even more changes to suit more people.

Top Bottom