Unit Request: Incan/Peruvian Rifleman: Help me reverse engineer this Civ4 Unit

Sword_Of_Geddon

Arbiter of the Sword
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=6007185&postcount=1

Its the guy on the left. Lots of requests lately from me but I'd like something to replace the horrible cut and paste guy I made ways back.... The ideal guy to make this would be Utahjazz since hes made Incan stuff before but I don't care as long as its made..

Why don't you give it a shot? (no pun intended) :lol:

Looks perfectly simple to me. Just design some bitmaps for the clothes, to match the image, and apply them to the standard PDM shirt and trousers, and there you go. The equipment on the belt and the epaulette things could probably be made out of primitives.

I agree, you should try making this guy, Sword. I like your units and I'm sure you would do a great job. :)

I've been unable to dig up any images of Egyptian soldiers during the Napoleonic War; however, might I suggest that a white jacket and fez juxtaposed on any other Napoleonic unit would work (Civ color could be the pants).

Best,

Oz

If memory serves, Egypt had hardly any regular infantry at the time of Napoleon's invasion - the army consisted of the quasifeudal mamluk cavalry complemented with impromptu militias. After the French intermezzo a European-style army was created by Muhammad Ali.

(No, not that Muhammad Ali. :p Another one.)

It happens to the... to the... the...

... What's all this about Egypt? These guys are South American!

Top Bottom